No announcement yet.

Sen'il Worship/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh dear I see the girls got loose again!

Sorry I'm under extra stress - i just started a four week casual contract working full time for a govt dpt and have had little time to "supervise" the girls! I'm also having no luck with ebay probably cos certain estore owners grrr are posting ads for multiple items - all bad wallpaper abstracts - I'm feed up with the lack of not only sales but zero feedback or enquiries and so I've been driven back to full time work /stress ... I actually nearly had a low blood sugar hypo for the first time on months the other day ... sigh I'd rather be doing art but ... there seems to be a hex on my art ...

anyway the girls will not be socializing with Sen'il for a while

I beleive they'd gone over to the DCverse trying to harass Ms Gordon into letting them join BoC - Sassy was wearing her BatDach outfit and shudder Goldie was wearing her Super Goullawk suit complete with the propeller beanie ! and people think Sen'il is scary! at least she doesnt try to wear clothes particulalry capes!

I do hope Sen'il does get her jello privileges restored soon!

Rather tired and stressed by new job and logging out

P.S. if any of my half a dozen anonymous fans are lurking I will be posting a report on Sassy and Goldie's job application progress and the unsold pieces will be going up in the Gallery section of my website !

Sigh I wonder how big a headache the BoC will get trying to persuade S&G to leave their new office!

Good luck handling the new General Sen'il!
    Keep the science in SciFi!

Comment

Shouldn't we be getting a new column from Sen'il?

Comment

They dont seem to be a regular thing
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

I think maybe next month?
          It must be a Thursday.

I've never been able to get the hang of Thursdays.

Roll up your pantlegs- you're in JoePa's house now! Congratulations Nittany Lions on an Orange Bowl Victory!

Comment

Hopefully some time in October we will be hearing from Sen'il.

Comment

Originally posted by David
              Hopefully some time in October we will be hearing from Sen'il.
              Yay! I'll keep an eye open for it. Thanks for the update.

Comment

Warning: This post contains a spoiler for the Season 9 episode 'Deus ex Machina' so don't read the hidden portion if you haven't seen this episode! (Hopefully the intended recipient has seen it!)

O Pristine Goddess,
                Thine arrogance is infinite
                Thy wrath is as a solar flare
                Consuming the insolent
                With one sweep of your gaze
                Praise be to you, O Goddess
                For the masses quail and tremble
                At the sound of your name!

Hail Sen’il, Trusted of Baal, Shining Star among the Goa’uld, Emissary of the Doom of the Tau’ri!
                You have my undying respect.

Forgive me, great one, if I occasionally wax poetic. Were I in your presence I would simply fall before you, and bow my head to the dust, but present circumstances being what they are, I can honor you only in mere words, and they are dreadfully inadequate for the purpose. My name is Tiret, and I am writing with two-fold purpose. Firstly, to proclaim my unwavering loyalty to your greatness, and second, to beg of your lordship to enlighten my humble and inferior mind. I must know…

(Remember, don't read this if you don't want to be spoiled!)

Spoiler:
                Now that Lord Baal appears to have cloned himself, does this pose any complication to yourself? Can the original Baal be distinguished from the others, and do the others all answer to him? Or, because they are of like mind, will they all share equally in their ultimate victory over the Tau’ri?

If you would consent to satisfy my feverish curiosity, I would be eternally grateful. Before I close, I must say, it is rather a pity that this list is plagued by the nonsensical. Perhaps it is still worth it to you to visit here for the praise of your true servants. In any case, my praise to you, O Supreme One. I am ever learning from thy perfection.

With utmost praise,
                Thy servant,
                Tiret.

By the way, Hi Everybody! this is my first post!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                  Shouldn't we be getting a new column from Sen'il?
                  If my editors can be persuaded to cooperate, a new column will be appearing soon.

If, however, my editors choose to resist, it could be they who will be appearing soon... and in very small pieces.

Comment

Treasured Tiret,

Your presence here is most welcome. Far too few Tau'ri are able to pay appropriate tribute to me. All should be humbled by the proficiency of your obeisance and they should be shamed by their own inadequacies.

With your skills, Tiret, you could go far. Know that your goddess is pleased and that she will be watching over you.

Comment

O Unapproachable Goddess! The sound of approval from your most high self washes over the ears of your servant as a cool, comforting rain on the fragile plant. I can only hope to someday be worthy of such gracious words.
                      Please pardon my prior questioning, if it is not in your vast wisdom to answer…I spoke out of eagerness and awe of your majesty, forgetting that the eyes and the ears of the wretched infidel Tau’ri are ever at hand. Of course you cannot relate to me all the details of your masterful devices, nor should you, as I am nothing in the scheme of your might. I shall content myself to your worship and to the constructing of tribute to your unending brilliance.

I live only to your service.

Your humble servant,
                      Tiret.

Comment

Recyt all

Listen to your Scribe Roar!

Sassy Jonahexed !!!

Where did you file those photos of Sen'il and the things she does with jello!!!

Tiret you would be nowhere near as respectful if you knew what Sen'il does TO and WITH and IN jello !!!

Neith who has returned to full time work and hence has less time for the web B U U U T watch out I have nearly finished two more reports!!!

and sooon hahaha I'll have saved up enough earning to buy a WIRELESS BROADBAND modem and a LAPTOP!

Be afraid be very afraid ... oh well at least smile and invite other people to visit Sassy Gate while we await Sen'il's next outburst!!!

Neith's Place - Home of Real Egypt Classical Resources TheNess Survey and other stuff including SASSYGATE!

http://www.geocities.com/scholara/index.html

and before I go I wish to apologigize - I havnt had time yet to download the images fo the Elfquest stuff I was planning to sell for charity to Ebay!

Sassy where's that album !!!

I need the photo of Sen'il jello wrestling with ... name censored ... to protect the innocent and the guilty ....

someone ATE it?

Goldie where are you hiding?

okay I have to go now I'm suppose to be windowshopping for boring sensible work office clothing! Yawn! AAARGH!
                        Keep the science in SciFi!

Comment

Originally posted by Sen'il
                          If my editors can be persuaded to cooperate, a new column will be appearing soon.

If, however, my editors choose to resist, it could be they who will be appearing soon... and in very small pieces.
                          I'm glad to see the editors were persuaded.

Comment

I want lord Sen'il's colums more often i do enjoy reading humans post being mocked at
                            You risk compounding errors. sigpic

Comment

Yes Sen'il keep up the good job.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                                I'm glad to see the editors were persuaded.
                                Once their loved ones were threatened, they were much more sympathetic to my needs.

Comment

Working...
                                X