This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion
    Hmm, I have no idea how much spare time anybody on this site has, but I was just surprised that it didn't go up quickly, that's all considering I would guess getting a Michael Shanks inteview would be consdiered a coup
    I'll ignore your snide and belittling personal comments and concentrate on the actual relevant content.

Yes, an interview with Michael is a bit of a coup. All the more reason to want to make sure it's really spiffy and perfect before releasing it to the general public.

Comment

Coffee, anyone?

Madeleine

Comment

How 'bout an interview with Jay Acovone? He seems like a nice, funny guy, at least from his Gatecon appearances, and it'd be very timely...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          I'll ignore your snide and belittling personal comments and concentrate on the actual relevant content.

Yes, an interview with Michael is a bit of a coup. All the more reason to want to make sure it's really spiffy and perfect before releasing it to the general public.
          Methinks you misplaced this post which actually belongs your "Sulky Comments" thread

Comment

I could always offer liqueur coffe, or even those little dark chocolate mints...

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
              I could always offer liqueur coffe, or even those little dark chocolate mints...
              So did your plot to lure unsuspecting chocolate lovers into sending you their chocolate actually work?

My prob with suggesting interview candidates is that I've already suggested bunches of people and what I haven't suggested has been brought up by other people and I can't remember who all has been mentioned already. *sigh*

Everyone from last year's Gatecon, obviously. And the contest winner. And Luke. I still think D&D should interview each other. Or themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                I still think D&D should interview each other. Or themselves.
                I agree Shadow. People would want to know how they came about starting GateWorld and etc,etc. Enquiring minds want to know.

Comment

Naaah, they just said 'great, someone to offload all of our unwanted carob onto'

Madeleine

Comment

Busy busy ... and you ain't seen nothing yet! We've got a video interview conducted in July that hasn't gone up on the site yet, thanks to the hectic schedule. (Fortunately, it's pretty timeless, and the episode specifically addressed by the interviewee hasn't aired yet. So it's all good.)

In addition to being crazy busy, we're also trying to space out the goodies to fill up the rerun season.
                    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                    X