This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually it was a 3-parter

http://www.gateworld.net/articles/interviews/ will get you started!

Comment

Originally posted by David
      Actually it was a 3-parter
      D'oh! That's what I get for doing a half-assed job at being a smartass...
      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

who actually plays the anubis guard in stargate?
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
          who actually plays the anubis guard in stargate?
          Some guy named Carlos Lauchu, according to imdb.com...
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

well i'd still like to see the guy interviewed...
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
              you know what I'd really like - more interviews with the behind the scenes staff.
              How about the guy who's job it is is to shake the tin foil thingy that makes it look like the stargate is active in the gate/control room... (Did that make sense?) Apparently he's the only one who can get it just right...
              Sam....

Comment

I haven't read through this thread in quite a while, so please excuse if someone mentioned this person already. I'd like to see Patrick Currie (Fifth) interviewed.

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

But, but, but....he's EVIL! hehehehe
                  sigpic

Comment

A majority of the folks I've interviewed play evil roles

Comment

Evil is more fun.

I'm sure there'll be some good interviewees to be found in upcoming eps. I think everyone else has pretty much already been mentioned.

Dan Casta-whatever would be an obvious choice. Eventually. I remember him when he used to play the arrogant womanizer on Herman's Head. Yeardley was on it, too.

Probably shouldn't be admitting I watched that show, but it cracked me up...

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                        But, but, but....he's EVIL! hehehehe
                        http://hometown.aol.com/greatgmas/im...by%20fifth.gif
                        Quick, someone save Fluffy before he becomes replifluffy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                          if i am not mistaken michael was going for an interview after happy hour ended and before he got on his plane so keep on asking david when they will post it

because i am curious the one with CJ has been up for awhile
                          Well, looks like they finally posted it.... I'm surprised it didn't go up immediately after the con.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                            Well, looks like they finally posted it.... I'm surprised it didn't go up immediately after the con.
                            Oh yes, because David has oodles of time to type up and edit the interview/make it coherent and presentable and Darren's just sitting around all day twiddling his thumbs waiting for something to format and upload to the site. Thank goodness neither of them is in school, or have jobs, or lives...

Me, I'm glad to get the interviews/info whenever they get around to it. I'd be completely in the dark about everything, otherwise.

Besides, waiting a while means that those of us who were at whichever event is being covered have time to lose the edge of our gaters high and can then get a second rush when something is posted that reminds us of all the cool things that had happened wherever.

The Gatecon vid was a real treat, and even though I pestered David endlessly about it, I'm kinda glad there was a lag time. Helped make it all fresher and cooler when it finally DID go up.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              I haven't read through this thread in quite a while, so please excuse if someone mentioned this person already. I'd like to see Patrick Currie (Fifth) interviewed.
                              Me too - Patrick Currie, please!

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                              it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                              It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                              And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                Oh yes, because David has oodles of time to type up and edit the interview/make it coherent and presentable and Darren's just sitting around all day twiddling his thumbs waiting for something to format and upload to the site. Thank goodness neither of them is in school, or have jobs, or lives...
                                Hmm, I have no idea how much spare time anybody on this site has, but I was just surprised that it didn't go up quickly, that's all considering I would guess getting a Michael Shanks inteview would be consdiered a coup (well, I know of at least one fan who thinks that ) As for the lives remark, I actually can think of a few fans to whom that remark applies....but we won't get into that. Maybe that should be a thread somewhere down the road... you do have a life outside the SG1 message boards, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X