Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's bright purple and mustard yellow, with nothing but 36-point Times New Roman!
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
      It's bright purple and mustard yellow, with nothing but 36-point Times New Roman!
      That sounds brilliant Darren!!

Comment

can't wait!
        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

At least it's not Comic Sans

Comment

Oh, I forgot that the new main site logo is Comic Sans.

Comment

Oh, I forgot that the new main site logo is Comic Sans.
              Meanie.

Comment

Hehehe I guess you won't reveal the logo before the new site is finished he Darren ?
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Actually, for the keen observers, the new logo will make a very small appearance next week. Booby prize for the first person to find it.

Comment

When exactly next week ! I want to know what the prize is ! Well of course I wnat to see the new logo !
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                      When exactly next week ! I want to know what the prize is ! Well of course I wnat to see the new logo !

How about you wait and see? If you find it, you'll find out the prize, too. The rate you keep asking questions, as Darren said, you'll have clear view of what 2.0 actually looks like. Patience.
                      __

__

Comment

Actually, for the keen observers, the new logo will make a very small appearance next week. Booby prize for the first person to find it.
                        well hope someone does it won't be me i know that
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                          if you have any info on when season 9 and 2 are going to be in syndaction that would be great been dying to find out

i check almost everyday to see if you guys post it ......i wanna see siege pt 3 again
                          Hehe. I can watch that whenever I want - for once I'm actually glad I'm british We have the first 12 eps of Season 2 and 11 of Season 9

Hey Darren - any chance you can post more UK news? Everythings USA so we kinda miss out. I wouldn't know when the new Seasons start here - I missed Avalon 1 cos I don't watch TV much so didn't see any ads... But I have GW set as my homepage so see it every day. Just a little "Season 10 Starts Tuesday 19th September on Sky One in UK" would do... That's not true - but closer to the date you know what I mean...

Oh and more Caprica news - I'm dying to learn more of my 2nd fav show's spin-off .

Ta
                          Ian

Comment

We do cover the biggies in the UK, like the new season premiere date. I hope to be increasing that coverage in the future!

Comment

If you do aim to include the UK Schedules on the new site Darren, check out the UK Schedule thread where the schedules (usually) are posted.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                                If you do aim to include the UK Schedules on the new site Darren, check out the UK Schedule thread where the schedules (usually) are posted.
                                And please extend coverage to UK terrestrial if you go that far - some of us don't have Sky at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X