X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Joe,

Another wardrobe question.
    We noticed that Sheppard isn't wearing socks in several episodes from Season 1. Did the wardrobe department forget to issue them?

How did you keep the sand out of your boots while filming The Defiant One?
    Brightdream825

Comment

What is your favorite cheese?

Comment

Hello Joe,

Season 1
        As an actor, how did things go when working with richard dean anderson in the pilot and do you feel your characters share any traits?

SheppardHive aka Rebecca from NY
        Rodney: This is rediculous
        Sheppard: Aw, Keep complaining about it and maybe we'll get there faster.
        -The Lost Boys

Comment

Hey Joe!

Working on Stargate: Atlantis you obviously get to fire alot of different weapons. Do you enjoy training on them? And what is your favourite weapon that you've fired on the show?

Thanks

Stephen Hanmer
          Steve Hanmer

Stargate Omega

Comment

Hi Joe. Thanks for taking the time to answer questions!

From Prion....
            What would you say are Sheppard's greatest strengths as well as weaknesses?

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Joe, Thanks for your time.

How much do you know about the Stargate Internet Fandom, about Shippers and Thunkers, Gateworld and the The Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk thread? Are you a lurker?

Thanks, Carolina / LOL4JACK
              Last edited by LOL4JACK; 12 November 2005, 07:38 PM.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Yo Joe,
                Just wonderin, how long did it take you to train in stick fighting, or did you already know it? And if you were trained, was it fun?
                sigpic
                Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Hellew Joe!

I was just wondering how you think [since he wouldn't stop gloating about how he became lieutenant colonel] Sheppard would repsond if he was made a colonel or even made General Sheppard.

~~Gillian~~

Comment

Hows Ya Doing Joe,
                    Just wondering, Was i Fun to work with Rick Anderson?
                    I bet it would be so cool to work with him,
                    also, How was that Ancient Chair you got to sit in,
                    Was it comfy?

Comment

Hey, Joe.

I was wondering how's your relationship with the cast especially David Hewlett and the writers/ directors?
                      STARGATE ICARUS
                      Premiering April 20, 2006
                      Website coming soon. Forum:www.colonelmoore.proboards2.com

Comment

Hey Joe,

How's it going? Don't know if you will ever get to my question coz I just realised it's very very long list here...

Here's my question: David Hewlett promised us at the recent BOBW convention in Sydney that if we purchased one of the auction items, we'd get Joe Flanigan in the mail! So does that mean that you'll be visiting Australia soon?

OK, that wasn't a real question. This is the real question:

In Hot Zone, how many times did you and Rachel rehearse that fighting scene before shooting? I liked the way it was choreographed/filmed and wonder if it took a lot of takes where either of you might have accidentally hit each other?

Also wanted to say I think the cast and crew are doing a great job and I love watching the show. Thanks for giving us lots of entertainment.

Take care and have a nice christmas break!
                        Alex
                        Last edited by mcalex22; 14 November 2005, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Hi Joe,
                          thanks for answering our questions.

I was wondering about what was for you the funniest moment when filming an epsiode?

Comment

Hi Joe,
                            I noticed in one of the Stargate specials that you like to read the New York Times. After the Judith Miller debacle, what is your opinion of the newspaper and are you looking for other sources of news after that.

Fan in Wisconsin

Comment

If you could choose between any of the SG-1 characters crossing over to Atlantis, who would you pick?

-Samantha K.

Comment

Hi Joe! Just wanted to say first that I love the show and everyone on it. During season 1, did you get to give any input concerning Sheppard's character and where he was heading?

Thanks, Jen.

Comment

Working...
                                X