This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Joe!

I was wondering what episodes, if any, should we look out for this season that may have a bit more on John's background?

Thanks!
    Kate
    Last edited by xkawaiix; 11 November 2005, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Hi Joe,

I was wondering what you thought of the fact that the Atlantis team didn't get to go back to Earth in the first season, apart from the episode were you all thought you had gone back but hadn't.

Hannah

Comment

Hi Joe

Which was your personal favourite episode of Season1?

PS. Loving SGA

-Daniel
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

In the Atlantis Official Companion, it says that the alien leech prop from '38 minutes' came to be known by the cast as the 'plastic lobster'!

Have you ever thought up a humorous name for any particular prop or character? If so, what is it please?!

Eli

Comment

NowIWillDestroyAbydos wants to know: How did you feel when you got the call from your wife (happy, nervious, etc) during shooting for the "Behind the Gate: Secrets Revealed" Lowdown?
            sigpic

Comment

Hi Joe,

What is the most interesting thing you discovered about learning how to fight with the sticks in the episodes 'Hot Zone' and 'The Gift'?

Michele

Comment

During Rising you fell down that hill and they decided to keep it in the scene. What else have you done by mistake that they decided to keep in?
                It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

You seem to like the fans. Do you ever get any good story ideas from reading, conventions or general conversation that you pass on to the Stargate creative team?

from Zaahn in Pennsylvania

Comment

How does your wife deal with your filming schedule on stargate?

Comment

Just curious...how many seasons do you forsee for SG Atlantis?

best, Sue...Col. Sheppard rocks!

Comment

Hi Joe, if Stargate SG1 had not been renewed when Atlantis began, whom of the main SG1 actors would you have wanted to become a part of the Atlantis mission and why?

Kira from the Netherlands

Comment

Joe, was there any scene you had to do that you felt was out of character for Sheppard?

Angela from Seattle
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Hi Joe,
                            I was wondering if you do your own stunt work,and if you do have you ever been hurt doing one.
                            Last edited by Jedi40; 11 November 2005, 02:46 PM.
                            Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Hi Joe, now that you have done a few conventions, what has been the strangest question asked to you, and what was the answer.

911 Beckett
                              Beckett; "It was a bad idea an hour ago. It´s an idiotic idea now"

Beckett; "Converting a human body into energy and sending it million lightyears through a wormhole ... Bloody insanity"

McKay; "You need to get out more"
                              Beckett; "We´re in another galaxy, how much more out can ye get"

Beckett; "I´m told you have something of a kling-on"

Beckett; "I think I feel something ... It could be lunch related"

Comment

Hi Joe:
                                What are your feelings about playing the role of Sheppard?
                                "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                                'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                                Individuality is freedom lived.
                                'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Working...
                                X