Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, as the Franchise has at least 2 warehouses full of props from SG-1 (and now SGA), perhaps a small momento? I think most of us have the DVD's or at least tapes/DVD's......and the books are now easily obtained, so how about something a tad special? Just a suggestion.....
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
      Well, as the Franchise has at least 2 warehouses full of props from SG-1 (and now SGA), perhaps a small momento? I think most of us have the DVD's or at least tapes/DVD's......and the books are now easily obtained, so how about something a tad special? Just a suggestion.....
      Maybe some defunct, no-longer needed authentic prop ( a small one, mind you. the cost for International shipping's a killer sometimes).

Comment

will these competitions be poen to everyone as im from Australia?

dont want to be getting exciting for nothing and u do have a global fan base who use Gatewprld too

just reminding u Darren !

Comment

We'll do our best with what we can get. As I said earlier, though, it doesn't make much sense to send a Region 1 DVD to Tibet.
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
            We'll do our best with what we can get. As I said earlier, though, it doesn't make much sense to send a Region 1 DVD to Tibet.
            Unless they have a multiregion player?
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
              Unless they have a multiregion player?
              i fixed that whole region debacle by getting a multi-region player.

Comment

Nah, I think we should stop being idiots here. Darren has stated they are doing something in the ways of competitions. It isn't becoming of us to be picky and say daft and stupid things.
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
                X