Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or maybe tickets to the convention of your choice?
    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
      While you're at it, how to make a fully functional ZPM.
      I wouldn't mind getting one of the ZPM Props. All we need is someone to sneak onto the set, nick one of 'em (we've seen all three ZPMs in the reactor, so they would have several), and give it out in this competition. That would make one hell of a conversation piece to put on one's mantle... or to try to ransom it off to the US Government...
      Jayne - Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid. But these Reavers... last ten years they show up like the bogeyman from stories. Eating people alive? Where's that get fun?
      Kaylee - Shepherd Book said they was men who just reached the edge of space, saw a vasty nothingness, and went bibbledy over it.
      Jayne - Oh, hell, i've been to the edge. Just looked like... more space.
      - Serenity

Comment

Originally posted by GodAtum
        I think there should be a competition where someone can win all of the Stargate and SGA DVDs. That would be soooo cool.
        If that's done. make sure it's the COMPLETE season 8 (the entire "Threads", not the edited version )

Usually competitions give you one or two seasons. 8 seasons, no, 9 (counting SGA) might be too much for MGM's bean counters

Comment

Originally posted by Mefusta
          I wouldn't mind getting one of the ZPM Props. All we need is someone to sneak onto the set, nick one of 'em (we've seen all three ZPMs in the reactor, so they would have several), and give it out in this competition. That would make one hell of a conversation piece to put on one's mantle... or to try to ransom it off to the US Government...
          "I tried to power my toothbrush off it yesterday, but it didn't fit in the AA slot"
          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
            DVDs would be cool to win. So would books/companion guides, action figures, signed actor photos, all sorts of things. I have no idea what it takes to set up such contests and get the prizes, so good luck Darren!
            Personally I think we could be offered the following: Sign actor photo, books/companion guides, and action figure. I think DVDs would be a less of a possibility.
            sigpic

Comment

*sulks for no reason*

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                I'd want a titanium model of Atlantis, and blueprints to go along with it.
                While you're at it, why not ask for the whole frackin Pegasus Galaxy?

Comment

I'd settle for Seasons Five and Six of SG-1 (the ones I'm missing)... ZPM prop would be cool, too... And of course, to satisfy David, I want the Pegasus Galaxy!
                  And the people shall deliver the wicked unto your divine judgment, for their sins shall be weighed in balance with all that is just and true.

“Someone's gotta speak for the Nobodies... and it might as well be me.” — Kairez Lightkeeper

Comment

I think it would be cool to, to own all the DVD's even better if they were won, which means there free, lol Nar i love my stargate!

Proud Supporter of:
                    - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
                    - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                      Or maybe tickets to the convention of your choice?
                      that would be great............
                      Stargate Pants Girl
                      (a.k.a. Teryl's Pants Girl)
                      Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!

Comment

Originally posted by Boobala
                        that would be great............
                        Convention tickets would be an awesome prize. Though costs maybe a bit of an issue. But then again, if GateWorld could get a Convention sponsor (like Creation Entertainment) than it might work out.

Comment

Yes they would and if you couldnt go you could sell them

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                            Convention tickets would be an awesome prize. Though costs maybe a bit of an issue. But then again, if GateWorld could get a Convention sponsor (like Creation Entertainment) than it might work out.
                            They don't even have to pay for the travel costs, just the tickets are the prize.
                            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

One of these has to be the ultimate prize:

Stargate Props
                              • Life sized replica Jaffa Staff from Stargate SG-1
                              • Replica of the Stargate from SG-1. Available in Working and non working static versions.
                              "You don't know half of it".
                              Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
                              (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Working Versions!! Now that would be cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X