Pron
    sigpic

Comment

Weed lots of weed

Comment

A kleenex box

N.C

Comment

if the power source is moveable i would use half of its power then send that to them assume it is something like a just-smaller-than-gate sized ZPM or similar device

Comment

Power is not an issue. Its storage and Usage that the Destiny has..

Comment

A time dilation device like the one used in ' unnatural selection', activate it immediately and slow time down a lot.
              now you have an active stargate incoming and that should also be affected by the time dilation field being created.
              With that supply route permanently open and a significant period of time to have more equipped minds open all the destiny's secrets and figure out a way home, for those that wanted to go home that is.
              that should do the trick
              Never Leave A Man Behind...or a Jaffa for that matter

Comment

How many of Destiny's crew could rush through this 30 second window back to civilization? How long did they all take to jump though in the first place?
                SGU. Best Sci-fi show to come along in decades.

Comment

If the gate is TO the destiny to resupply them, no one would make it back...

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    Resupply them in means of food clothing weapons. no-one would need to actually come aboard until they thought they had researched enough to guarantee their return, thanks to the time provided by the time dilation device.
                    I would like to think that the stones could still be used so the likes of McKay and Carter and others could explore the ship at length.
                    Of course there is a lot of wishful thinking here on my part, I have not even taken into consideration the effects of the field keeping two times in two galaxies effectively frozen or the repercussions for earth, but still..
                    Never Leave A Man Behind...or a Jaffa for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      Why don't the gates go both ways?

Comment

Originally posted by stargatewikia.com
                        Matter and energy can travel both ways through an open wormhole, but as a limitation of the Stargates, the matter deconstruction/reconstruction event horizons can only transmit matter in one direction (outgoing) per dialing.
                        O'Neill: So, what's your impression of Alar?
                        Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
                        O'Neill: Like what?
                        Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by psl1 View Post
                            thanks.
                            i dont know if this was mention by someone else but i would send an asgard core in a puddle jumper and asemble it on destiny it would be able to solve alot of problems on the ship

Comment

It would be almost impossible for the crew on board destiny to integrate the asgard core into a ship which they know little about or even know if the two technologies are compatible.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

And on the jumper.. We know the gate room itself may be big enough to contain it.. but looking at all the corridors from the gate room, none look big enough to take it outside.

Comment

Working...
                                X