Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ninth chevron is obvious it is used to allow the gate to spin round twice ie after the first eight are engaged the ninth is used to store the first eight but then redial an extra set of chevrons without overconsuming power thus travel to further planets is possible using the stored gate positions as stepping stones to jump from world to world without having to gate to one world then gate to another etc.
    I hope this makes sense.
    Just a Thought
    Do you want to know the secrets of time travel? ... Ha ha thats what I thought ... whaddafslkfjclfdsarrr Do you want to know the secrets of time travel? (Quote from an Arbiter)

Comment

What if it is used to open a 2 way wormhole? That way you can go either way from Atlantis/Earth with just the 1 ZPM in Atlantis.

Or what if it is used to open a wormhole anywhere in the universe WITHOUT a gate. That way you can go anywhere without the need for a gate.
      Sorry Ori, I was born okay the first time.

Comment

Hello, it's me again. According to the writers of the Stargate Universe, the ancients build the stargate and the stargate networks. I DO NOT think the stargate was invented by the ancients. We are ment to believed that the first stargate was build in Egypt, then we thought the alien parasite build it. We were wrong again. We think the first stargate was build on earth. This is not true. The Ancients (The first Humans on Earth) did not build the stargate. They mass produce this technology. The creator of the Stargate(s) were a mystery to them. There are stargates across the universe far beyond any other races can travel, including the ancients. What does this mean? who builded the stargate? Season two of SGA, and possibly season nine of SG-1 will give clues to who build the stargates. Its difinite that SGA-S2 will provide blueprints of the stargate technology. If you guys want my oppinion. The answer is right under your noses.

Comment

Originally posted by Americas_Wrath
          Hello, it's me again. According to the writers of the Stargate Universe, the ancients build the stargate and the stargate networks. I DO NOT think the stargate was invented by the ancients. We are ment to believed that the first stargate was build in Egypt, then we thought the alien parasite build it. We were wrong again. We think the first stargate was build on earth. This is not true. The Ancients (The first Humans on Earth) did not build the stargate. They mass produce this technology. The creator of the Stargate(s) were a mystery to them. There are stargates across the universe far beyond any other races can travel, including the ancients. What does this mean? who builded the stargate? Season two of SGA, and possibly season nine of SG-1 will give clues to who build the stargates. Its difinite that SGA-S2 will provide blueprints of the stargate technology. If you guys want my oppinion. The answer is right under your noses.
          and this info comes from where?

Comment

I forget what episode do we hear about the ninth chevron in?
            or where did we see it
            Last edited by coolzar; 24 February 2005, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by coolzar
              I forget what episode do we hear about the ninth chevron in?
              none to my knowlage.

Comment

so why are all of talking about it's existents

Comment

so why are all of talking about it's existents
                  becase we've seen it on the gate and we have no freaking idea what it does so we speculate........... get it?

Comment

what episode that what i was asking don't get mad
                    i am just curious

Comment

what episode that what i was asking don't get mad
                      i am just curious
                      I wasn't mad. if I was mad i would write like this YOU ******* WHY DID YOU DO THAT I HATE YOU!!!!!!!! see? I wasn't mad.

Comment

but you still didn't answer my question

Comment

but you still didn't answer my question
                          you can see it in ANY ep the gate has nine cheverons and as far as I know no ep to date has exsplained what it does. does that awser your question?

Comment

do you mean on the computer?

Comment

do you mean on the computer?
                              maybe it's just that its 1am here but I have no idea what your asking.

Comment

This has been annoying me for a long time because i hear everyone taking about it and I do not know where we see it or why ppl are discussing it. Please tell where this ninth chevron is coming from. I have kept quite for long because I did not want to sound like a newb but I just find anything about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X