This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
    why would they have spent years trying to perfect the "time loop machine" to doing that function if the 9th chevron already did it?
    Exactly, if they could already do it to such a fine degree why would they have done it worse, again.
    Best quotes ever:
    O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
    Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
    Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
    Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
    Thor:I like the yellow ones
    O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Well it has to do something cool since they are making a new show for it.So it can't be something boring like dialing a certain gate on a planet with more than one, or dialing a gate in the gap between planets.

Comment

thats quite unlikley because you have to remember that the glyphs represent star systems, its too general to to select a spesific stargateout of a group closly together not to mention if it were posible then why dont we see evidence of it on other planets this galexy or otherwise?
        STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Originally posted by General Jack View Post
          Well it has to do something cool since they are making a new show for it.So it can't be something boring like dialing a certain gate on a planet with more than one, or dialing a gate in the gap between planets.
          Spoiler:
          I hear that the only nine glyph adress is on an ancinet seed ship that seposoited the stargates.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
            Spoiler:
            I hear that the only nine glyph adress is on an ancinet seed ship that seposoited the stargates.
            Spoiler:
            I heard it was an exploration ship sent out to search through all the universe where the seed ship had been. And the ninth chevron locates it no matter where it is, if that's the case then this will be far more of a stand alone than Atlantis which i think will be very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Tekken Lord View Post
              Spoiler:
              I heard it was an exploration ship sent out to search through all the universe where the seed ship had been. And the ninth chevron locates it no matter where it is, if that's the case then this will be far more of a stand alone than Atlantis which i think will be very cool.
              Threads get pulled for that, it's already been discussed to.
              Best quotes ever:
              O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
              Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
              Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
              Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
              Thor:I like the yellow ones
              O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

what does it do?

Comment

Some say it brings up the help menu, others says it takes you to the original Alteran space craft, some say it leaves the local cluster of galaxies.

Me? Go ask Amelius...

Comment

There was an article up on this site that said what it apparently does. I do not intend on telling you though.
                    Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

7 Symbols = Local Call i.e. no Area Code
                      8 Symbols = Area Code - i.e. longer distance call
                      9 Symbols = Country Code - i.e. even longer distance call

This is just speculation, until they cover it in the show we don't have a clue.

btw isn't there a sticky for this?
                      sigpic

Comment

maybe it is just a reserve?

Comment

It tells you to use the "search" button.

Comment

I could tell you what the ninth chevron does but i won't, mainly because i think we're not allowed to talk about it.

Comment

the point is, if SGU is supposed to be more of a standalone, then it really has to be extremely far away, as the entire local group is within reach of a few weeks with a ship, and the entire local cluster within a year. ranging from a month or so to half a year. pegasus is one of the most remote galaxys in the local group.all others are much closer

Comment

there is a sticky thread for this very question...
                                Visit my Website

Comment

Working...
                                X