No announcement yet.

Ori Ships : How Strong ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sheppard managed to blow his way through a superhive with possibly to 2 missiles maximum in enemy at the gate and still had a nuke on the f 302, and in no mans land the 304 caused secondary explosions with the rail guns, so if the ori ship mananged to hit the side of the hive ship its possible it could cut right through, and ori ships seem more manervarable(spelling) in space like in flesh and blood and people seem to be forgetting the secondary weapons on the ori ship they can take down hataks, and darts.

i would think atleast to shots from an ori beam would take down a hive or really really damage it.
    sigpic

Comment

yeap but no weapon of the ori ship can protect the upper side
      sigpic
      Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
      StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
      GW member infractions : 1

Comment

and I still don't see how any darts would actually bring down the shields of the ori?

and yes I have heard of a thousand cuts but what if I have armor on?
        Vote Anubis for President in 2012
        A Face you Can Trust
        sigpic
        So whats the worst that could happen?
        Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
        It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

You still have a weak point in armor and , also maybe the wraith can squeeze a few darts trow the ori shield fluctuations
          sigpic
          Stargate Mods List

Comment

Well we don't know if that would actually work so I still don't see it happening and even if a few do get through the ori can just use their fighters within their shields to stop any wraith darts from doing any major damage

All I am saying is that the wraith could fight the ori but not with just darts even 2000 of them I am going with an ori mothership any day of the week
            Vote Anubis for President in 2012
            A Face you Can Trust
            sigpic
            So whats the worst that could happen?
            Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
            It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

the wraith WILL win if a dozen cruisers stay behind the ori mothership. cruisers have a better size/power ratio than hives anyway.

the superhive will RAPE an ori mothership, dance on it's grave, and then blow up the grave in a fountain of dirt and mud. and then nuke the mud.

Comment

Well why nuke the mud ? But i think you are right , the ancients lost a war whit the wraith why wouldn't the ori do the same .
                sigpic
                Stargate Mods List

Comment

look what a nuke did to a hive in no mans land it serverly damaged it, what would happen in a ori beam hit it, it would cause more damage and punch a big hole in it,

yes hives have organic armour but like a hatak or 304 the ori beam will still continue to travel through, atmoshere will be taken away.also hives seem to have a weak spot in the middle, thats just prbaly me since when i see a hive explode its always wear the giant hole is.

the daedalus in seige 3 had to face 10 hives and numerous cruisers and darts probaly for atleast a few minutes with an ori ship it could probaly last alot longer and with the ori fire power it could take away ships alot faster
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by webxro View Post
                    Well why nuke the mud ? But i think you are right , the ancients lost a war whit the wraith why wouldn't the ori do the same .
                    Well, you can lose a battle, and win a war. And vice versa.

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                    look what a nuke did to a hive in no mans land it serverly damaged it, what would happen in a ori beam hit it, it would cause more damage and punch a big hole in it,
                    One is a directed energy beam, and the other is a fission/fusion bomb. They are two different categories of weapons.

yes hives have organic armour but like a hatak or 304 the ori beam will still continue to travel through, atmoshere will be taken away.also hives seem to have a weak spot in the middle, thats just prbaly me since when i see a hive explode its always wear the giant hole is.
                    Fighter bays.

the daedalus in seige 3 had to face 10 hives and numerous cruisers and darts probaly for atleast a few minutes with an ori ship it could probaly last alot longer and with the ori fire power it could take away ships alot faster
                    The Daedalus had the capability of hit and run tactics. The Ori ship is far too large for that, IMO.
                    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post

The Daedalus had the capability of hit and run tactics. The Ori ship is far too large for that, IMO.
                      well yes the ori ship is too large for hit and run but it would do better than a hive.

in flesh and blood the short battle in over chulak when they trid to ring a bomb over while the other hatak trid to play hit me if you can? then an ori ship shot it from the top, now imagine that doing that to a hive or cruisers even though there no need overwise the hive would just explode and the ori ship would have to go through some thick dead plant.
                      sigpic

Comment

a hive is around 10x bigger than an ori Ship according to canon. the main gun would rip through the hive and then.... nothing. then the hive releases a barrage that makes the Prior crap his pants

Comment

something like oh my Ori look at the size of that thing , but back to the thing how about Aurora vs Ori ship
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Mods List

Comment

aurora wins because of the horrifying amount of drones it can fire.

Comment

Well are we talking about an Asuran crappy Aurora or are we talking about an ancients bad ass Aurora because I think that matters in this fight

Comment

depends when the aurora was built. i'd say an aurora from Progeny would be very good (at least the Asurans were treated with dignity back then)

Comment

Working...
                                X