Medical Ship Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alx View Post
    dont give up on it so fast it is a slight learning curve but it can be mastered very fast look at me i started like 4 months ago and now i can do basicly anything (exept for realistic human faces/heads) and as ive said before look over a tutorial or two on Youtube to get yourself some valuable intel on what you can and cant do with su
    Originally posted by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei View Post
    @sealurk chillax and keep trying cuz most of us that have gotten really good with SU in a short time span either have no jobs or just have lots of time on our hands. so my advice is find someone that has gotten good at it and ask 4 some tips and/or look up some tutorials like ALX said.
    Thanks for the encouragement, I might try it again in the future. I mainly only wanted it to help me visualise some of the things I come up with when I'm writing, but it isn't critical. I did have a concept for a small-ish Tau'ri transport vehicle I wanted to realise, but even with tutorials I was having a lot of trouble making it look even remotely how I wanted! But I will try again, I don't give up that easily.
    And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
    sigpic
    Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by comperius View Post
      well I'm more looking for solution to our current needs.

because our fleet of 5 ships now needs maybe 2 or 3 small support ships, than when we expand to more 304's we can than search a way to build something bigger (for transport and admiral ship), but for now I think that small multirole ships are a good way to continiue our way.

You are maybe 10 years or more ahead of our plans
      current-era fleet so far
      Spoiler:

future-era fleet so far
      Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

looking good merlin

have a look @ my newest post on OSDT
        sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

if you ask me, some of the current era ships are to big. designes are nice, but ships to big.

304 is ship big enough for most of our needs, the only thing we could do is install some stargate on the ship and use it for fast troop movement, evacs, etc.

Comment

Hey guys I'm back from oz now. How's everyones designs going? Or has anyone come up with any ideas they would like to share?

NN
            sigpic
            THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

Comment

Originally posted by Naquadah_nut View Post
              Hey guys I'm back from oz now. How's everyones designs going? Or has anyone come up with any ideas they would like to share?

NN
              welcome back.
              and well we post in the OSDT thats what its for basicly.

Comment

hey naq nut check out the osdt i posted something there you might like
                sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

Did anyone ever come up with a finished design they were happy with? have been wondering if anyone had a final render

NN
                  sigpic
                  THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

Comment

i never even started a design as i wasnt sold on the idea.

Comment

Fair enough, i think merlin had one goin thou, and someone else, just wondered if it fizzled out. Liking u atlantis render btw looks pretty fantastic.
                      sigpic
                      THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

Comment

aye he did but i dont think he finished it...
                        and thanks! i worked hard on that city

Comment

It was added to the pile of "...to be continued" it is a huge pile.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naquadah_nut View Post
                            Hey, Something i have always thought about doing but dont have the technical expertise, i know there is an original starship design thread but i was thinking of a more specified type of ship, in this case a medical ship from the Terrans.

Obviously it wont be a battle ready dreadnought like the 304's maybe a sleeker, faster design, primarily a defensive ship and fast too. get in, get the wounded off a failing ship and get out, taking as little damage and staying for the shortest amount of time possible.

Anyone have any ideas?

NN
                            I like the idea of installing Asgard healing tech if we do have the core in this scenario
                            If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                            [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Working...
                            X