Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The darts would obliterate the hatak ships. There are much more darts to a hive than gliders to 3 hataks.

Just see The Siege for evidence.

Comment

Wraith ship, as they have superior weapons and about a thousand darts!!!

The Goual'd ships would have no chance!!

Comment

never thought about the darts lol

Comment

id have to say hive, the thick strong regenerative armour would hold out in the short time it takes to take down the ha'taks sheilds with their superior weaponary

Comment

The Hataks would probably win due to numbers. Now if it was one on one I would have to say the Hive ships would win.

Comment

It would be a very close call. The Wraith would have to destroy the Ori quickly for them to win the battle. If the Ori avoided the Wraith weapons fire while continually bombarding the weak areas of the ZPM powered hive ship with energy beam weapons then the Ori would win.

Comment

wraith. we beat the ori. we had to plant a bomb in a zpm hive to beat the wraith...
                the ori lack bombs...therefore....
                Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                  Ori, as they have superhuman abilities. I don't see why a Prior couldn't do what a human Adria could.

Anubis would beat all, he'd just fly through their shields or infiltrate and cause the ship to self destruct, only to continue to live.
                  Unless they were in the Ori Galaxy, before Merlin's weapon.
                  If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                  Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                  If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                  Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

the Ori will obliterate the Wraith easily

Comment

Wraith have no shields. Ori mega cannon will punch through it like a soup can, rather than paper as it would if they had no ZPM upping hull growth.

Comment

Ahem..... THE WRAITH DEFEATED THE ANCIENTS!

I vote Hive ship.
                        Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

So its a classic who would win question... The Enterprise in all her earthly glory or the ships of Stargate. I know the tech doesnt really parrallel but thats why these things are fun to think about after all haha... so what do you think? Enterprise vs Ori sounds like a good match to me...

Comment

Ori
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

Easily the Hive. In EATG
                              Spoiler:
                              the hive took on three 304's plus Atlantis(with drones) and none of them even put a dent into the thing.

In Unending
                              Spoiler:
                              the Odyssey was able to destroy at least one of the Ori ships (I can't remember if they destroyed any more) with the same beam weapons that were fired at the Hive in EATG.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Wraith. The Asgard beam weapons didn't do anything to the Hive ship. Yet they could punch through Ori Shields....

...Valtharus of the Asuran...

Comment

Working...
                                X