• Show
Clear All

eclipse-class super star destroyer vs. ori mothership

now THATS a battle.

Comment

Originally posted by timstro59 View Post
      eclipse-class super star destroyer vs. ori mothership

now THATS a battle.
      no it's not. regular Victory or Imperial class stardestroyer can beat Ori warship.
      "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

I was watching stolen earth when I realived an awsome battle that would be just incredible, the great Dalek empire from just befor the time war vs. the ancients (not the acsended ones) with all there tech, including Janus's time machine equiped to all there ships.
        sigpic
        Alt Reality Stargate Fanfic Click and coment
        STARGATE RESURRECTION

Comment

Originally posted by General_Finley View Post
          I was watching stolen earth when I realived an awsome battle that would be just incredible, the great Dalek empire from just befor the time war vs. the ancients (not the acsended ones) with all there tech, including Janus's time machine equiped to all there ships.
          i would have to say the daleks cause they defeated the time lords surived the timewar in all the gayest means and seemenly no other time lords escaped( expect the master). but ya, the daleks are really warlike and don't back down and like the wraith they got a lot of troops.

i would really have liked to see an time lord war ship that would have been sweet.

also not sure how many of u r halo fans but the Forerunners against the wraith
          Last edited by the-alguroan; 30 June 2009, 08:40 PM.
          time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the-alguroan View Post
            i would have to say the daleks cause they defeated the time lords surived the timewar in all the gayest means and seemenly no other time lords escaped( expect the master). but ya, the daleks are really warlike and don't back down and like the wraith they got a lot of troops.

i would really have liked to see an time lord war ship that would have been sweet.

also not sure how many of u r halo fans but the Forerunners against the wraith
            ASSIVE Halo fan (I mean the fluuf, not just the games)

Forerunners would have the Wraith...
            "Quick, to the ARK-mobile!!" ....*pushes big red Halo firing button*

"Heehee, we win."
            Not forgetting that Dreadnoughts are a wee bit awesome!
            sigpic
            385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

the beast of homeworld cataclysm infects 4 hattacks and begins spreading through the galaxy who wins?

hey the forrunners would just let the flood loose on the wraith. ohhhhh wraith uberzombies that would be interesting.

yea flood vs all the milkyway races
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 02 July 2009, 01:05 PM.

Comment

depends who its against.

Chuck nosis, tied down against a trinium plate, v all the bad guys in SG
                Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                sigpic

Comment

the beast is against all the milky way races. spreading through the galaxy.

Comment

Oddy with 6 ZPMs (fanwank i know) against.... the superhive!!!

or

superhive vs Doomstar from starwars
                    sigpic

Comment

The flood get owned by replicaters by a million miles, im not going into obvious reasons.

How about Humans(haloverse) .vs. Tau'ri. All latest tech.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon_Heart View Post
                        The flood get owned by replicaters by a million miles, im not going into obvious reasons.

How about Humans(haloverse) .vs. Tau'ri. All latest tech.
                        thats a bit tough but i would have to sat the tau'ri since the got that beaming tech

the covenant vs the gouald
                        time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
                        sigpic

Comment

the covenant would own the goa'uld. they have more ships and bigger guns.
                          but no one answered my question.

the beast from homeoworld cataclysm vs the milkyway races. they start with 4 hattacks
                          and their enemies have no idea of their existance yet so they don't know what they are up against.

I think the beast would eat the milkyway races alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Experiement 442 View Post
                            depends who its against.

Chuck nosis, tied down against a trinium plate, v all the bad guys in SG

Chuck Norris would win. Although, do not forget it would be impossible to tie him down as he has only another fist under his beard, not a chin.

And, we live in an ever-expanding universe, yeah? Well, it's all trying to get away from Chuck Norris.
                            sigpic
                            385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

few people servive a chuck norris round house kick those who do are called astronots.
                              sorry MY SPELLING IS BAD

Comment

the beast from homeworld cataclysm vs the milky way races of stargate.

Comment

Working...
                                X