This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by System Lord Ares View Post
    Okay, here's one: the Terran Empire vs the Federation (both are Star Trek)
    The Terran Empire were they in Voyager?

I've got one too what about an O'Neill Vs Anubis's mother ship?

Comment

Easy: O'Neill wins. Although they don't show it in the series, It would be common sense to put new Asgard Beam Weapons on them. A few beams, and boom! Beam weapons destroy the Mothership.

Without them, Anubis ship wins since they can handle the pre-beam weapon energy weapons the Asgard had.

Comment

Originally posted by Rise Of The Phoenix View Post
        The Terran Empire were they in Voyager?

I've got one too what about an O'Neill Vs Anubis's mother ship?
        I'd definately say an onei'll. Even though the mothership is huge, i dont think its weapons (excluding obviously the superwank fan-cannon at its rear) would be enough to take an Onei'll out, and onei'll's weaponry should drop anubis' shields without too much hassle.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Easy: O'Neill wins. Although they don't show it in the series, It would be common sense to put new Asgard Beam Weapons on them. A few beams, and boom! Beam weapons destroy the Mothership.

Without them, Anubis ship wins since they can handle the pre-beam weapon energy weapons the Asgard had.
          The Asgard's beam weapons didn't exist back in season 6 and 7 of SG1, so it would just be the O'Neill with the plasma pulse thing.
          Anubis's ship with that weapon he used to destroy the System Lord's fleet in Full Circle could IMO destroy an O'Neill, without that I think it's a close fight as both ships are pretty damn tough.
          Last edited by Rise Of The Phoenix; 27 April 2009, 08:11 PM.

Comment

the enterprise (the one from first contact and nemesis)vs the Odyssey

Comment

Tough one but my gut says Enterprise.
              sigpic

Comment

ZPM powered Odyssey may clinch it IMO, regular ZPMless but with beams would probably get it's butt kicked.

How about the federation fleet with Prometheus class ships, Sovereigns, Defiants and all the usual ones Vs a ZPM powered Hive?

Comment

The ZPM-Hive Ship would win. A Beam Weapon with extreme power couldn't stop it, neither could 2 304's, so yeah. Old Asgard Beam Weapons were powerful enough to pierce quantum realities, so phasers have nothing, and the Hive Ship could even handle at least 2 dozen or so drone weapons. (http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Asgard_energy_weapon.)

Put if they have overwhelming numbers, then possibly the Federation can win.

Comment

How's about a thousand Jaffa with 3 gou'ald, no Ha'taks,, 20 death gliders, against the forces of Skynet.

Comment

The ZPM-Hive Ship would win. A Beam Weapon with extreme power couldn't stop it, neither could 2 304's, so yeah. Old Asgard Beam Weapons were powerful enough to pierce quantum realities, so phasers have nothing, and the Hive Ship could even handle at least 2 dozen or so drone weapons. (http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Asgard_energy_weapon.)

Put if they have overwhelming numbers, then possibly the Federation can win.
                      Phasers are some pretty damn powerful weapons, hell they're probably up there in strength with the Ancients Lagrange satellites when it comes to cutting through solid matter and those are more powerful than the Asgard's Plasma Beam weapon by quite a bit.
                      The federation know to fire more than one shot of their weapons at their enemies ships, they'd probably surround the thing and just keep going at it, the Daedalus's single shot was never gonna do much damage to even a regular Hive when hitting it's side, at the top maybe yes but not where that Hive got hit in EATG.

Both Photon and Quantum Torpedoes would be more powerful than Drones when Drones are fired individually and in a few groups.

BTW I did say a fleet of federation ships (in the Dominion war the feds amassed like a 1000 ships to fight their enemy), but I wouldn't be surprised if one of each class of ship in these models a Prometheus (which can separate into three sections), Sovereign and a Defiant united could reek one hell of a load of damage on the ZPM powered Hive, hell the Enterprise E and three other smaller ships totaled a Borg Cube in a pretty short space of time (with Picard knowing the cubes weakness), the cube had a little damage before the final assault on it's weakness from what I remember but I still think it's tougher than the ZPMed Hive.

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      How's about a thousand Jaffa with 3 gou'ald, no Ha'taks,, 20 death gliders, against the forces of Skynet.
                      Skynet could probably kill off the Jaffa pretty easily with a combo of Humanoids, maybe make some Jaffa lookalikes out of T-800 frames, use a bunch of T-1000s and slaughter them in no time, the 3 Goauld may be a problem with their personal shields but the Terminators use plasma weapons so maybe they could just keep hitting them until they drop.
                      Skynet also has HKs, in both areal and ground units so they may be able to take out the Death Gliders, considering Humans can do Skynet should be quite capable IMO.

It'd be one hell of a fight but I think Skynet would win.
                      Last edited by Rise Of The Phoenix; 28 April 2009, 05:21 PM.

Comment

The Rand protecterate (I think I spelled it wrong) V.S. pre-stargate program earth.
                        sigpic
                        Alt Reality Stargate Fanfic Click and coment
                        STARGATE RESURRECTION

Comment

Originally posted by General_Finley View Post
                          The Rand protecterate (I think I spelled it wrong) V.S. pre-stargate program earth.
                          I'm gonna say Earth.

Comment

Oh I almost forgot the battle that i really wanted to post

All Cylones and cylon ships in an all out war with the 60 wraith hives and all of the darts, and cruisers the wraith have.
                            sigpic
                            Alt Reality Stargate Fanfic Click and coment
                            STARGATE RESURRECTION

Comment

I would say Earth definetly they were a cross between where we were and WW2.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

All Cylones and cylon ships in an all out war with the 60 wraith hives and all of the darts, and cruisers the wraith have.
                                I vote mutually assured destruction and I hope they go for it anyways!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X