No announcement yet.

fankwank ship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh this is the perfect place for my Fate's Exile. The most massive ship that I have ever conceived and made a model for.

Here are several old Pictures of my model in my attempt to show its shear incredible size.

Spoiler:

This is a disk roughly the size of the Milky way galaxy. If you look really close you can just see a black dot. That is the Fate's Exile.

These spheres are roughly the sizes of the Earth and its moon.

This is a comparison between my rough Earth sphere and my equally rough Sun Sphere.

This is my comparison between my Sun sphere and my Dyson sphere.

And now finally is my comparison between the Dyson Sphere and My Fate's Exile

Basically it is the size of a solar system... I'm pretty sure that there is a Stargate somewhere on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Finger13 View Post
      My ship would use several layers of the terminally ill for shields and young athletes for propulsion.

It would be unstoppable and would have respectable endurance and sprinting abilities.

Random people from all countries will be beamed from Earth's surface and propelled at relativistic speeds towards enemy ships to help cope with overpopulation. You'd have nearly unlimited ammo.
      ... sounds crazy... this is the right place for it
      Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
      sigpic

Comment

HMS Chuck Norris

Crew: 1, chuck norris
        Weapons; Chuck Norris
        7 Halos
        unlimited supply of drones

Power: unlimited ZPM's
        Chuck norris' sweat

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Here's what i've got so far...

front:
          Spoiler:

I've started on the superweapon

Rear:
          Spoiler:

Here are the engines

I tried doing something wing-"ish" along the sides, but it didn't go to well, and i'll try to get back to that once i'm more familiar with the program...

Anyway, you see the basic shape, kind of SSD-ish. I'm not sure where to put the bridge, and any suggestions on anything is welcome, since this is my first model
          sigpic

Spoiler:
          Originally posted by IMDB
          Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
          Hehe

Comment

Name: HMSS Unbeatable

Size: 6ft x 3ft x 3ft
            Crew: 1
            Weapons: none
            Hull: 1in tin
            Sensors: 2 x plastic-covered eye holes
            Engine: a straw to blow out of
            Energy source: 1 X crew member

For some reason, probably magnets, it's unbeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by tjoflojt View Post
              Anyway, you see the basic shape, kind of SSD-ish. I'm not sure where to put the bridge, and any suggestions on anything is welcome, since this is my first model
              The bridge in a spaceship should always be deep within the centre of the ship. The same place where everything critical to the ship should be. This should be very well shielded. There should also be no external windows on any part of the ship. Cameras should be used instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Splitsecond View Post
                The bridge in a spaceship should always be deep within the centre of the ship. The same place where everything critical to the ship should be. This should be very well shielded. There should also be no external windows on any part of the ship. Cameras should be used instead.
                this ship is being built to look cool, not to be practical. and before anyone get's through the shields of the bridge (second layer) they have virtually deplete 5 ZPMs. thats not very easy to do. and since you will have several hundred thousand ( 5 bays, 100 000 302s/bay) uppgraded 302s on your back, and a LOT of railguns fireing at you, you won't be getting through without an even bigger, beardier ship, which i don't think can exist in the same universe without the said universe exploding...
                sigpic

Spoiler:
                Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                Hehe

Comment

this ship is being built to look cool, not to be practical. and before anyone get's through the shields of the bridge (second layer) they have virtually deplete 5 ZPMs. thats not very easy to do. and since you will have several hundred thousand ( 5 bays, 100 000 302s/bay) uppgraded 302s on your back, and a LOT of railguns fireing at you, you won't be getting through without an even bigger, beardier ship, which i don't think can exist in the same universe without the said universe exploding...
                  Well my ship HMSS Unbeatable would somehow rip your ship to pieces.
                  Name: HMSS Unbeatable

Size: 6ft x 3ft x 3ft
                  Crew: 1
                  Weapons: none
                  Hull: 1in tin
                  Sensors: 2 x plastic-covered eye holes
                  Engine: a straw to blow out of
                  Energy source: 1 X crew member

For some reason, probably magnets, it's unbeatable.

Comment

it would have some serious ripping to do, since my ship is 100 km long. thats like... 50 000 times bigger than yours...
                    sigpic

Spoiler:
                    Hehe

Comment

Anyway, i've done some more work, and here's what i've got:

Spoiler:

The front from the left and right

Rear view from left and right

And here's the biggest change: a bridge. the squares in the middle are the hangar bays. they're about 100m high, 3000m wide, and 2200m deep, and hold about 500 000 302s
                      sigpic

Spoiler:
                      Hehe

Comment

try turrets first, then build up from there, that's what i did and now i'm working on this:

Spoiler:

EDIT: and a chuck noris ship? wow green coming your way if i can.
                        sigpic

Comment

building 20 000 railguns, 2000 APBW emitters, and more wouldn't be quite realistic if i want to be done before christmas... I'll be doing missile silos, and maybe some sort of oversized railgun, but why build guns you won't see in the pics anyway, aye?
                          Last edited by tjoflojt; 04 April 2009, 09:20 AM.
                          sigpic

Spoiler:
                          Hehe

Comment

alright here is my spec sheet for the
                            Fate's Exile so far. I still have a lot to add.

Spoiler:
                            Fate’s Exile

~Type: Stupendously huge, unbelievably gigantic, endlessly powerfull, Omni-versal physics operation, mad science universe ending device.

~Role: Destroyer of galaxies, render of realities, and home to countless billions of innocents. It also makes a bang up smoothie.

~Users: Me, and itself

~Technology Base: Mine, and every universe that has ever existed and ever will exist.

~Builders: Mad scientist, that’s me, at the end of a universe.

~Dimensions:

-Length: ~11,369,448,000 km

-Width: ~11,369,448,000 km

-Height: ~2,100,000,000 km

~Capacity:

-Crew: 1

-Passengers: quadrillions upon quadrillions

~Power-plant(s):

275x toothpick dynamos

750x ZPMs

4000x Quantum multi-jet dynamos

5800x Asgard neutrino ion generators

~Propulsion:

4x Reversible main SR* drives

Too Many SR* maneuvering thrusters

~Armament:

45,000,000,000,000x ‘light’ variable energy cannons**

4,500,000,000,000x ‘medium’ variable energy cannons**

450,000,000,000x ‘large’ variable energy cannons**

45,000,000,000x ‘supersized’ variable energy cannons**

~Defenses:

60,270 km thick M#6 Armor hull

Point of impact shields (P.O.I.S.)

~Additional Technology:

Omni-versal physics generator

Internal defense combat system

~Technical and Historical Notes~

* SR means ‘Seemingly Reactionless’ as Goa’uld maneuvering thrusters do seem to be.

Comment

building 20 000 railguns, 2000 APBW emitters, and more wouldn't be quite realistic if i want to be done before christmas... I'll be doing missile silos, and maybe some sort of oversized railgun, but why build guns you won't see in the pics anyway, aye?
                              one word: renders.
                              sigpic

Comment

i've been looking in to that, but if someone could give a plain and simple explanation to what it is and what it does that would be greatly appriciated
                                sigpic

Spoiler:
                                Hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X