Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best looking ship in stargate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ha'TakFord View Post
    I personally like the asgard designs but the earth ship is quite nice aswell

the best looking ship on the exterior would have to be the beliskner, IMO.it just looks awsome with all of the cool blue lights.

as for the best looking ship on the interior, i am going to have to say an aurora. i just abolutely love the look of the auroras bridge. that humongous window is just AWSOME. i wish we could put something that cool in our ships but for right now were just going for functionality rather than asthetics.
    STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

The Ha'tak is by far the most unique and best looking ship in the show

You can't tell me that isn't awesome
      Vote Anubis for President in 2012
      A Face you Can Trust
      sigpic
      So whats the worst that could happen?
      Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
      It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Prometheus, Beliskner then travaller generational ship, I alse like the pegasus asgard ships as well.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

oh yea auroras these are totally awesome too

Comment

Originally posted by cutietux View Post
            I think the Alkesh is the prettiest.
            I like the Al'kesh as well. It is pretty. Always wondered why Earth don't have them in they Fleet as troop transports or scout ships. Bombs, Energy Weapons, Rings and a Cloak & Hyperdrive.

But the Best looking Ship in Stargate has too been the O'Neil Class. (see below in sig)

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Actually, the Aurora from the season 5 starting creds looks awsome
              sigpic
              385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
                I like the Al'kesh as well. It is pretty. Always wondered why Earth don't have them in they Fleet as troop transports or scout ships. Bombs, Energy Weapons, Rings and a Cloak & Hyperdrive.

But the Best looking Ship in Stargate has too been the O'Neil Class. (see below in sig)
                i thought al'kesh were unarmed, and the tel'taks (or whatever they're called) were the ones with bombs and stuff?
                sigpic

Spoiler:
                Originally posted by IMDB
                Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by tjoflojt View Post
                  i thought al'kesh were unarmed, and the tel'taks (or whatever they're called) were the ones with bombs and stuff?
                  No, ALkesh are the bomber/transports, and cargo ships are the ghey ones
                  sigpic
                  385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

looked it up, you're right
                    sigpic

Spoiler:
                    Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                    Hehe

Comment

Gotta be the ori ships, loved them the minute I saw them.

Comment

oh, the toiletbowl class cruiser ^^
                        sigpic

Spoiler:
                        Hehe

Comment

tel'tak is nice from the bottom look
                          sigpic

Comment

Alkesh have one rotating gun that can be a gun turret or a mortar gun.
                            They also have ring transport on them and enough room to be a cargo ship.

Tel'Tac are the smaller ones. Mostly for small cargo transport or troop transport. They normally don't have weapons on them, but they can be fitted with canons.
                            Visit my Website

Comment

The ship out of "Grace".
                              Originally posted by Craig Charles
                              "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Originally Posted by cutietux
                                I think the Alkesh is the prettiest.

Alkesh are awesome and underrated. Perhaps an earth designed Alkesh some what like the Starblade in EV NOVA. The O’Neils are the Ferraris or stargate, totally cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X