Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, big thread you have here (hope you don't mind i that i haven't read the whole thing before posting ^^) as for the Idea of adding the "cool" bridge to the Daedalus class:

Please don't, this bridge was so vulnerable (everyone knows where to shoot at if you install such "towers" on a ship, and if the shield fails, then you are one bridge short after one hit, while the bridge, if located elsewhere on the ship, might survive another one or two hits and thus making them maybe able to get the ship into hyperspace for example)) - same goes for the rest of the 303: It is fragile (compared to the 304) think the daedalus (without asgard upgrades installed as they killed themselves) would have made a better stand against the ori satellite then good old prometheus (will watch that tomorrow again - my stargate SG-1 collection arrives tomorrow *jumps around happy*)

greetings LAX

Comment

Originally posted by Prometheus 1 View Post
      Ok some websites say that the bridge is located on the back left of the ship aka wikipedia. Others say its located at the beginning of the neck aka stargate.wiki. does anyone know the correct location of the bridge?
      the bridge as far as i have seen on episodes is located at the back left of the ship
      caldwell: colonel
      ellis: colonel
      carter: colonels
      caldwell: colonel
      ellis: colonel
      sheppard:colonels
      mcay: what seriously?

Comment

Let the Jaffa's be threathen, if we're making ships, it's for our defence, and they would not stand any chance against the tau'ri, we'd just blow em out of the sky with our Asgard based weapons with thier weak Goa'uld motherships.
        Last edited by Orifan777; 26 February 2009, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
          The 302s are dis assembeld and shiped throu the gate.
          And abydos was destroyd Oma only created an ilussion of abydos.
          No, the land still existed, as you can see that all the people show up and then disapear, the planet was not destroyed. The only illusion was the people Oma ascended.

Comment

No re-watch the episode!
            I did that yesterday!!!
            sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

THE PLANET DID SURVIVE after the illusion of all the people the planet remained in tact but with the stargate and all it's inhabitants destroyed.

Comment

@ The F-304 i think those are part of the engines not for F-302 entree

Comment

I think the 304 might look cooler if it had the Prometheus' tower on the rear, that'd be awesome

www.darkarmada.nl
                  www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

I think if the 304s had less odds and ends sticking out of places, it would look even better. Streamline the dang thing.
                    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by Orifan777 View Post
                      Let the Jaffa's be threathen, if we're making ships, it's for our defence, and they would not stand any chance against the tau'ri, we'd just blow em out of the sky with our Asgard based weapons with thier weak Goa'uld motherships.
                      Yeah, and while we're off kicking ass int ehe galaxy, a tel'tak loaded up with whatever lying around jumps from hyperspace at some sixty percent the speed of liht and hits with the kinetic energy equivalent of a large nuclear bomb.

Repeat for every major target.

Pease, defending a planet is impossible, hyperdrives amke sure of that by beng able to jump past anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                        Yeah, and while we're off kicking ass int ehe galaxy, a tel'tak loaded up with whatever lying around jumps from hyperspace at some sixty percent the speed of liht and hits with the kinetic energy equivalent of a large nuclear bomb.

Repeat for every major target.

Pease, defending a planet is impossible, hyperdrives amke sure of that by beng able to jump past anything.
                        if we use asgard transport beam satalites we could beam the teltac out into space before it can hit the planet.
                        STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

at 60% the speed of light, you wont know what hit you...
                          sigpic

Spoiler:
                          Originally posted by IMDB
                          Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                          Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by tjoflojt View Post
                            at 60% the speed of light, you wont know what hit you...
                            Exactly. At that speed it would take only five or so seconds to cross between earth and the moon, imagine if it jumped out in orbit. A beam takes at least three seconds to dematerialise something.

Comment

But with asgard sensors you can detect incoming travlers from subspace. then you can get the beam satalite ready to beam the teltak. but then write a subroutine to wipe the buffer after its loaded thus ending the threat all together. problem solved
                              [kick ass signature coming soon]

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo214 View Post
                                But with asgard sensors you can detect incoming travlers from subspace. then you can get the beam satalite ready to beam the teltak. but then write a subroutine to wipe the buffer after its loaded thus ending the threat all together. problem solved
                                Na ah.

Only Altantis has that sort of capability I think, and that doesn't change the fact that it takes some 3 seconds to dematerialise something.

Comment

Working...
                                X