where will we be in 1000000 years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tjoflojt View Post
    great, now have you got the ascention acceleration device too?

let me check my closet, *looking**looking**looking* i have a huge closet *looking**looking* ahh found it.

Comment

ok, then i guess we all set to go!

... how do you work these things...?
      sigpic

Spoiler:
      Originally posted by IMDB
      Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
      Hehe

Comment

let me find the nearest ancient repository of knowledge, *looking**looking**looking**looking**looking**looking**looking**looking*found it!!

we are all set to go, prepare the devices.

Comment

The Humans will have been conqured by Irken invaders

Comment

Well like people have said our space travelling technology is very limited and right now I don't think we'll be able to reach other galaxies or habitable planets any time soon. But none of you have considered that there might be other evolved species out there that might show up any time now (I'm quite serious) . Right now nanotechnology is the most ''future'' technology advancements we've made for some time. In time nanotechnology might be used everywhere, even in our brains ( WTF ? ).

Possibilities: We conquer the galaxy becoming like a huge ****ing federation pwning noobs all over the place

We create clones of ourself to serve us and then the clones do the same thing

Some terrorists get their hands on a nuke and promptly blows up Stockholm (Sweden) , the most populated and advanced city on our earth. Year 2118

We kill ourselves because our development required to many resources and then animal species started dying and stuff like that.

We develop a cure for cancer, later on people turn zombies and only one guy survives... ( I think I should write a movie )

The sun becomes so .. really not good thing and kills us before we managed the get the **** out

Or with that new particle collider we create bunch of black holes which start sucking the **** out of us... But after being sucked in the hole you come out in atlantis :O
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X