Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

except that its perfectly within our possibility

Comment

Yes well it's perfectly within our possibilty to give SG-1 a full outfit of Kull Armour and have them be near invincible, it's still "beardy".
      Originally posted by Craig Charles
      "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

not invincible. just use bigger guns. or beam them to space.....

Comment

I'd still go with a proper tank (rather then only have air cover if i am infantery)

greetings LAX
          ps: Again, why does infantery (Army) have tanks for infantery support (Armed Troop Carriers and Anti-Infantery Tanks or main BT's in the Infantery support role? (if it would not be needed/good then armies around the world would not do it)

Comment

because in RL, we are earthbound. in stargate, an inertial dampener removes inertia, thus, a brick can fly just as easy as a sphere, if equal mass and volume.

infantry? since when have we needed that? SG teams are commandos, spec ops. they get in while the copters/fighters take on the defences. besides, a copter has cleaned the battlefield of soldiers long before the SG team arrives

Comment

infantery? the SG-Teams are infantery! (if they attack something with full force, they are in need of support and only air cover does not work (as seen in the episode they rescue Te'alc from Ba'al - Bratak flies an Alkesh to provide cover and gets shot down....so in this episode a tank would have helped, even more as they could have just driven through Jaffa fire and then ringed up to the ship in the cover of the vehicle (the crew would have given us the time, using the mounted guns to cover us))

greetings LAX
              ps: i still would take a few of your vehicles, just not as main infantery support, but for scouting and first strikes (hit them from the air, send in tanks/infantery to clean up afterwards)

Comment

ill just give up. you're too focussed on gettting tanks on the battlefield without thinking about the fact that the battlefield would be clean already. cleaned by copters

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                  ill just give up. you're too focussed on gettting tanks copters on the battlefield without thinking about the fact that the battlefield would be clean already. cleaned by copters tanks
                  Originally posted by Craig Charles
                  "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

[QUOTE=Guest750;9772071]Yes well it's perfectly within our possibilty to give SG-1 a full outfit of Kull Armour and have them be near invincible, it's still "beardy".[/QUOTE]

Good word use!

not invincible. just use bigger guns. or beam them to space.....
                    Doesn't stop them being beardy............

because in RL, we are earthbound. in stargate, an inertial dampener removes inertia, thus, a brick can fly just as easy as a sphere, if equal mass and volume.

infantry? since when have we needed that? SG teams are commandos, spec ops. they get in while the copters/fighters take on the defences. besides, a copter has cleaned the battlefield of soldiers long before the SG team arrives
                    Err................no. The USAF and Marine personnel have never once been reffered to as coming from either the Airforce Commandos or the Marine force recon, in which case they are NOT special forces, spec ops or even elite units, but SECONDED infantry. Bad word use.

ill just give up. you're too focussed on gettting tanks on the battlefield without thinking about the fact that the battlefield would be clean already. cleaned by copters
                    No, dude, u ideas are good, just overly.
                    And no, I am not FOCUSSED on tanks. I am simply trying to get the merits across to u, but u seem too close minded to admint any of the benifits. I am sure myself and LAX have noted the benefits of the gatecopters as well as the beard, but u really seem dtermined to ignore our PoV
                    sigpic
                    385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

agreed Garrow

greetings LAX
                      ps: Copters+Tanks+Dedicated Fighters and we rule the galaxy (throw in a new - kull like - armor for the infantery and we are unstopable

Comment

Working...
                      X