• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about the Satedan weapons?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
      What about the Satedan weapons?
      oh yea those, the Genii borrowed heavily on their design; their shotgun pistols, and triple barrel shotguns XD kick ass!

and if the travelers can produce more ships and more weapons then its all badd for the wraith, by having 3 races fighting them and 2 races fighting them in space then its on! not to also mention the remnants of Micheal's followers and such, they'll be a problem but i guess they'll be on the down low for now i guess...

Comment

Originally posted by Major V1125 View Post
        oh yea those, the Genii borrowed heavily on their design; their shotgun pistols, and triple barrel shotguns XD kick ass!
        Wouldn't they be difficult to handle?

Comment

lol well Ronon handles them like a pro

well dont you remember when the Genii invade Atlantis, the Storm, and they had those triple barrels and some sort of SMG and a double barrel shotgun pistol.

and the triple barrels were lever action not pump for some reason, idk

but that gun sent wraith flying tho, along with the shotgun pistols which looked like were loaded with sharp bullets instead of buckshots XD
          KICK ASS!

Comment

what about the Crye Associates MR-C?? thats a very intersting weapon since it uses 6.8 caseless....better than the G11?

Comment

what about the Crye Associates MR-C?? thats a very intersting weapon since it uses 6.8 caseless....better than the G11?
              I didn't think the MR-C was in prototype form yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                What about low peed phosphorous rounds? They hit the wraith, they remain in the wriath, they burn in the wraith, rapidly drining his ability to heal, kiling him through either burning him formthe insode out or by starvation as he expends the last of his energy.
                A little difficult to make in an effecient, mass production way. Not including the asgard core.

oh well we have the Genii....AHAHAHA WTF....but their weapons are good enough to kill wraith, except they are a bit oversized and such but its whatever...i guess we can supply them with MP5s and M16s like we did with the Jaffa, if only the Genii was co-operatable then we would really arms supplies to the other humans in the Pegasus galaxy...and i dont know...im not the the wraith that seriously anymore...since we can easily kill them and such, the only time they win is when they come in HUGE numbers, but overall, i think this war should only last a few more years and such...XD
                Their guns are contemorary SMGs with packing foam around them. Am I the only person that noticed that? except that (really cool) shotgun, they were using .45s with pipe foam on either side.......

Large calibre, hollow points. Maximum damage from ur shots, which i add would be to the head whenever possible, and u won't have to worry about them gettinng back up again.

We need an energy weapon like the Rebel rifle in Wars....(I know, blasphemy)
                sigpic
                385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
                  Their guns are contemorary SMGs with packing foam around them. Am I the only person that noticed that? except that (really cool) shotgun, they were using .45s with pipe foam on either side.......

Large calibre, hollow points. Maximum damage from ur shots, which i add would be to the head whenever possible, and u won't have to worry about them gettinng back up again.

We need an energy weapon like the Rebel rifle in Wars....(I know, blasphemy)

lol you mean those energy blasters that never run out of ammo and miss most of the time unless in the hands of Han Solo and such lmao!!! ahaaha yeah head shots all day with that .45, which can look pretty devestating...ehh lol but yeah...

Comment

How about MP10s (I've kinda fallen in love with the .40S&W), with Glock .40 or S&W M&P40, or S&W 1076s on the side. That would be fine for the Wraith. But still, an SLR would proberly get the job done too.

Comment

Originally posted by Quickoz View Post
                      How about MP10s (I've kinda fallen in love with the .40S&W), with Glock .40 or S&W M&P40, or S&W 1076s on the side. That would be fine for the Wraith. But still, an SLR would proberly get the job done too.
                      YYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS Someone who agrees the FN FAL SLR would do the job fine in the hands of proficient infantry!!!!!!!!!!! (And when I say proficient, i mean it)

As for the glock, it is overrated. I never trust a weapon with an internal hammer.
                      sigpic
                      385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

YYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS Someone who agrees the FN FAL SLR would do the job fine in the hands of proficient infantry!!!!!!!!!!! (And when I say proficient, i mean it)

As for the glock, it is overrated. I never trust a weapon with an internal hammer.
                        hmm well i never said i didnt like the FN FAL but i would prefer the paratrooper version (DSA SA58 OSW) which is very nice and looks more modernized in such i would choose that over a G3, which i still like....hmmm glock...idk i like it for its weight and design.....i would love to use a Glock 26 or even a Glock 31, 32, and 33 someday lol XD and that Glock 18 that is soo popular....hehehehe looks more reliable than the Berreta 93R...idk about that tho....oh yeah....im always confused on what's better; .40 S&W or 10mm? idk...but i know the .357 Sig is much better tho....XD

Comment

Never heard any complaints from Glock users on that part of the design. I've heard some people say that Glocks don't fit their hand well ergonomics wise, but other than that, they are good guns. Not the best of the breed (can't beat the Swiss quality of the SIG-Sauer guns), but certainly good enough to justify their popularity.

I think Glock 20 in 10mm should have been standard for the Atlantis expedition. More punch than a .357 and 15 rounds magazine capacity- hard to beat. The recoil hurts though, but trained military men should be able to handle it.
                          If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                            Never heard any complaints from Glock users on that part of the design. I've heard some people say that Glocks don't fit their hand well ergonomics wise, but other than that, they are good guns. Not the best of the breed (can't beat the Swiss quality of the SIG-Sauer guns), but certainly good enough to justify their popularity.

I think Glock 20 in 10mm should have been standard for the Atlantis expedition. More punch than a .357 and 15 rounds magazine capacity- hard to beat. The recoil hurts though, but trained military men should be able to handle it.
                            lol yeah...Sig Sauer is much better than Glock...if only they won the XM9 competition back in the 80s....=(...well at laast the SEALS are using them and the Marines are still using the trusty .45 XD yeah...Glock definitely proved their uses and popularity for its design and trustworthiness....hmm imagine using a Glock 18 lol....anyways...really? a 10mm is better? well it was designed by the FBI....and it out performs the .357 SIG?! wow....i only read a few comparisons on the .357 vs. the .45 hmmmm interesting....XD and such criticism on the .40 S&W is very questionable....but still i like the .45, .357, and 10mm....never liked the .40 S&W much.....XD so what would be the best pistol round? well actaully the 5.7mm used in the FN Five-seveN or maybe the future H&K UCP chambered in 4.6mm and both pistols are chambered in armor-piercing rounds...idk....XD
                            Last edited by Major V1125; 22 November 2008, 12:15 PM.

Comment

hmm imagine using a Glock 18
                              The recoil must be hell to control in full auto mode. A micro-Uzi kicks like a donkey with roughly the same firing rate, and it's a good deal heavier than a Glock.

lol....anyways...really? a 10mm is better? well it was designed by the FBI....and it out performs the .357 SIG?! wow....
                              *Sigh*
                              Actually, it ws designed as an equivalent of the high-power revolver cartridges for an autoloader pistol. The FBI adopted it after it was already developed, and they used reduced power loads from which the .40 was born. .40 is a 10mm with a shortened case. .357 SIG is a necked down .40. .357 SIG bullets have a higher velocity and penetration than .40, but it also has more recoil and it tends to damage handgun barrels a lot over time.

I wasn't talking about .357SIG, but about .357 Magnum, the revolver cartridge which is more powerful than .357 SIG.

so what would be the best pistol round?
                              Depends on the purpose. I wouldn't go black bear hunting with a .45, and I wouldn't use an overpowered 10mm for normal police or military applications unless there's a need to punch through car doors and such.
                              If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                                The recoil must be hell to control in full auto mode. A micro-Uzi kicks like a donkey with roughly the same firing rate, and it's a good deal heavier than a Glock.
                                *Sigh*
                                Actually, it ws designed as an equivalent of the high-power revolver cartridges for an autoloader pistol. The FBI adopted it after it was already developed, and they used reduced power loads from which the .40 was born. .40 is a 10mm with a shortened case. .357 SIG is a necked down .40. .357 SIG bullets have a higher velocity and penetration than .40, but it also has more recoil and it tends to damage handgun barrels a lot over time.
                                I wasn't talking about .357SIG, but about .357 Magnum, the revolver cartridge which is more powerful than .357 SIG.
                                Depends on the purpose. I wouldn't go black bear hunting with a .45, and I wouldn't use an overpowered 10mm for normal police or military applications unless there's a need to punch through car doors and such.
                                hmm i see....so a Glock 18 could be a good PDW but an MP7 would be a better option? hmm well the .357 Sig is used by the Secret Service and seems more reliable but yeah i read the issues with round that damages the gun...so wha would be great to put down someone or something in one shot? a .45, 10mm, .357 Sig? and wha about those PDW rounds like the 4.6x30mm and 5.7x28mm???

Comment

Working...
                                X