Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same here

whatever its all good i dont hold grudges against anyone

well if the G11 was so bad then why did H&K say it fared better than the M16A2?
    idk about the details but i just want to know more, since its out of my field of study....

umm what about the Steyr ACR and Colt ARC? fletchette rounds...hmmm =/

Comment

Originally posted by Major V1125 View Post
      same here

whatever its all good i dont hold grudges against anyone

well if the G11 was so bad then why did H&K say it fared better than the M16A2?
      idk about the details but i just want to know more, since its out of my field of study....

umm what about the Steyr ACR and Colt ARC? fletchette rounds...hmmm =/
      Steyer's never really did it for me. but the ARc was cooool.
      The G11was expensive and hard to maintain, plus aquiring ammo for it as it was the only weapon of its type. And as for the M16A2, I refer once more to my sister with the BB gun......
      sigpic
      385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

yeah...weapon's ammo that are only for its type isnt the best bet...but the Austrians made the Voere VEC-91 which was a bolt action caseless weapon system....not much info from that except it was made in 1991 and performed well in almost any weather...http://www.voere.com/model_vec91.htm

and the tech on the ARCs seem very complex and looks like to be some sort of tech used by anti-tank rounds....

Comment

Everyone in this thread seems obsessed with the G36. I was wondering how many of you have used it or just get your information off websites

Comment

Originally posted by Achiles View Post
            Everyone in this thread seems obsessed with the G36.
            Yep... They sure are

Comment

Originally posted by Achiles View Post
              Everyone in this thread seems obsessed with the G36. I was wondering how many of you have used it or just get your information off websites
              I've held one, stripped it. never fired it though. All I have to enjoy myself is the L85 A2.......
              The 36 is a tried and tested weapon, its up to date and dozens of militaries use it. Plus, the SAS and SBS are now converting to it and the L85 A2. Must have some potential, then.

Originally posted by Hong3103 View Post
              Yep... They sure are
              Of course. It rocks!! hehehe. The SCAR would be better if it didn't look like my arse, and was a little easier to strip. But from all accounts its a good weapon.
              sigpic
              385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
                Of course. It rocks!! hehehe. The SCAR would be better if it didn't look like my arse, and was a little easier to strip. But from all accounts its a good weapon.
                I've never field stripped a SCAR but some of the videos make it look easy engouh. It doesn't look any more difficult than an M16. Never touched a G36 though.

Yeah it could do a bit better in the looks department... but it would kill Jaffa, Ori Soldier, Wraith, etc... just as effectiveley.

Comment

hmmmm the FN SCAR vs. the FN F2000

which is better?

Comment

hmmmm the FN SCAR vs. the FN F2000

which is better?
                    The Tavor, naturally

I got to handle a couple of Tavors a while ago. Sweet little rifles. The gas system is AR-18 type like in G36, but they're a good deal lighter. The bullpup configuration makes them short and easy to handle, although on the downside you can't use magazine pairs clipped together like you can in the conventional layout rifles.

Oh and you can fire rifle grenades from it.
                    If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

What about low peed phosphorous rounds? They hit the wraith, they remain in the wriath, they burn in the wraith, rapidly drining his ability to heal, kiling him through either burning him formthe insode out or by starvation as he expends the last of his energy.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                        The Tavor, naturally

I got to handle a couple of Tavors a while ago. Sweet little rifles. The gas system is AR-18 type like in G36, but they're a good deal lighter. The bullpup configuration makes them short and easy to handle, although on the downside you can't use magazine pairs clipped together like you can in the conventional layout rifles.

Oh and you can fire rifle grenades from it.
                        lol oh yeah Tavor looks nice and is great for CQC situations and is a great replacement for the P90, and it fires rifle grenades?! dang i didnt kno that one lol....but since it uses STANAG magazines you mind as well "jungle-clip" them together, like in Killzone (PS2/3 game) and their main AR looks like the Tavor but only longer in sense of an M16A2, but i like the Tavor too, its not as bulky as the F2000 and not ugly like the FN SCAR...hmmm so wha would be the BEST bullpup rifle then?

Tavor
                        SA80 (XD wtf)
                        SR-21
                        FAMAS (F1 < F2)
                        STEYR AUG
                        QBZ-95
                        F2000
                        Croatian VHS (ahahah looks like the FAMAS)
                        A-91
                        Kel-Tec RFB

hmmmm XD

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                          What about low peed phosphorous rounds? They hit the wraith, they remain in the wraith, they burn in the wraith, rapidly draining his ability to heal, killing him through either burning him form the inside out or by starvation as he expends the last of his energy.
                          thats a great idea, but what we have right now is sufficient enough to kill them but if there was like a group of "super-wraith" then we would use that or just get them with that 40 mike-mike (40mm) XD

i wonder how a 12 gauge buckshot would do to one as well...hehehe using an M4 or G36 with an M26 lightweight shotgun attachment XD kick ass!

Comment

and how come the XM8 never passed?! it was such a great rifle too! =(

Comment

thats a great idea, but what we have right now is sufficient enough to kill them but if there was like a group of "super-wraith" then we would use that or just get them with that 40 mike-mike (40mm) XD

i wonder how a 12 gauge buckshot would do to one as well...hehehe using an M4 or G36 with an M26 lightweight shotgun attachment XD kick ass!
                              Not us, what about the Pegasus humans? Less ammunition required the more wraith they can fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                                Not us, what about the Pegasus humans? Less ammunition required the more wraith they can fight.
                                oh well we have the Genii....AHAHAHA WTF....but their weapons are good enough to kill wraith, except they are a bit oversized and such but its whatever...i guess we can supply them with MP5s and M16s like we did with the Jaffa, if only the Genii was co-operatable then we would really arms supplies to the other humans in the Pegasus galaxy...and i dont know...im not the the wraith that seriously anymore...since we can easily kill them and such, the only time they win is when they come in HUGE numbers, but overall, i think this war should only last a few more years and such...XD

Comment

Working...
                                X