Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
    The Sixth Challenge

Of the challenges so far there has not been anything in the spectrum of a fighter carrier. And that brought me to make this the sixth challenge, a Fighter Carrier. As always I’m issuing the rules for the technology requirements. There are to be no technologies that are not currently on the show or seen on the show. And a new one is scaling is to be within 1500 meters. This is due on April 25th 2009 Midnight EST. Cheers and Happy Modeling!

The Sixth Challenge Rubric

They will be graded on a scale like so:
    1 - Not Acceptable, Not Present
    2 - Acceptable, Partially present
    3 - Excellent, present

The set up is below:

-Member Name
    -Ship Name
    -Ship Specs
    -Ship Use
    -Real Life Stargate Tech (no technology advanced beyond the show currently)
    -Presentation
    -Originality
    -Style
    -Other (you can specify a feature that they did well on or didn't at all)

Total = __________

This is due on April 25th 2009 Midnight EST. Cheers and Happy Modeling!

not to say anything about it.

But is it not the 25 of May (Midnight EST is what in GMT, easy for us in europe)
    Shows I see:Stargate, Bones, Fringe, Supernatural, V 2009, Top gear, Criminal Minds, Sanctuary
    Things I like:Kids, My wife, My god old Ferrari, My(wife´s) Audi RS4, Intel PC

Comment

that was the last challenge (round six - fighter carrier) which was due on 25th April.
      12 EST is 5AM in the UK...i think.

sigpic

Comment

What is the next challenge.

Comment

merlin: to i upgraded my desktop, and i got used to vista so much, XP seems, low standard, plus vista is a good one for high performance, i think it can work on 8 gigs of RAM and XP is about 6/7 gigs of RAM. anyhow, i didn't really have a choice in this, my brother and sisters wanted vista.

merlin, i think that you're going to win this challenge.
          Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dagoo View Post
            This is due on April 25th 2009 Midnight EST. Cheers and Happy Modeling!

not to say anything about it.

But is it not the 25 of May (Midnight EST is what in GMT, easy for us in europe)
            the last ten or so pages are the most recent challenge pages, the fighter carrier was the latest challenge, hence why there's a finished model.
            Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
            sigpic

Comment

I finally got a new laptop so i might try next challenge. (what is it?)
              Spoiler:
              Originally posted by daredevil-k's signature using the quote
              god damn daniel what you done this time!!nice gunahh crap it's an alien.... oh wait it's just jonasyeah it's sam to save our buttsahh crap light sabers!!!she's drunk but how....?hahahaha weaklinghe's way to happyshe's very angry... run!!!ahh what... oh it's just a replicator.. crap!!this is obviously creepyrun like the butt-head you are!!creepycool and smooth hammondmckay you just blew up half a solar systemten hut don't get in teal'cs way to many guns sam's got a gou'aldmckay's always like this

Comment

I say we do something base around SGU, may be guest what the destiny looks like or perhaps something smaller the big version of the puddle jumper or perhaps model the kino scenes.

Comment

I think that you guys are losing it. There are only two final submissions.
                  sigpic
                  ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
                    I think that you guys are losing it. There are only two final submissions.
                    Busy time of year. final hand in, eating Easter eggs, sun bathing, , writing CVs, revising, that what took up all my time during this challenge. The next challenge I will put in my full attention.
                    What was the result of the fourth challenge.

Comment

Yeah, usually I would be overjoyed right now that I am finished with exams and jump all over whatever the next challenge is, but I SLEPT IN FOR AN EXAM. I can't believe this. I had an 80-90 average in every single class too. I'm hoping it gets resolved...

Ugh. I might join based on the next challenge, and since I'm no longer in exams and have a week and a half off, I could get started.

So you can count me in for the next challenge assuming that I'm interested, and I won't flake out on your this time. Don't lose faith in the modelling challenge!

Comment

I'll probably enter the next challenge too. Exams and assignments are more or less over, schools-out hangover is in progress, so there should be more than enough time for 3D.

Comment

I will also enter the next challenge after being reawoken from ship design slumber in beign asked to judge lol! Although my design will likely form a normal design in OSDT and then if i model it then it can trasfer over here. Bo should have my PM response by now.
                          sigpic
                          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                          Stargate : Genesis |
                          Original Starship DesignThread
                          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                          11000! green me

Comment

I'd like to see what the brief will be before i say for certain.... but access to my Bro's good compy is getting easier soon, so i think i can cope with a whole challenge this time round.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

so now we got the challengers we need a challenge.

Comment

Depending upon the brief...im in

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X