No announcement yet.

Modeling Challenge Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still pop in here now and again...work, family and xbox take their toll!

my little boy is a real noisy handful, pics on facebook for those that are on my friend list; those that are not imagine a 1 year old boy. lol

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
      pics on facebook for those that are on my friend list; those that are not imagine a 1 year old boy. lol
      Sadly I am envisioning Nathan Fillion at 1 year old..... I think I need to stop watching Castle now

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

far more handsome...he carries my genes! lol

sigpic

Comment

This is awesome, I'll FB Dr. Lee to see he'll come back. Are you in for a challenge Merlin and Awinita?
          sigpic
          ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
            This is awesome, I'll FB Dr. Lee to see he'll come back. Are you in for a challenge Merlin and Awinita?
            Thought about it, can't really do much with the writing projects I have going on though. We'll have to see I guess

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

PH is here too..

Comment

I don't know if Rob is busy or not. he moved into his own little place so he will be making it his own. hope he wants to rejoin the old crew.

sigpic

Comment

I am up for taking part, if the challenge interesting enough.

Comment

Finger13, can you please post the original size image of the completed Vengeance bomber 5 sided view orthographic. The one you posted was kinda small and I would like to see the details.

Comment

or steal the image for a RPG?

sigpic

Comment

So how many people here do RPGs?

Comment

Originally posted by Commander-Fillmore View Post
                          So how many people here do RPGs?
                          Depends on the writing game in question; most of the 'games' I take part in are actually collab stories written with other writers in a writing type of setting, otherwise known as a online roleplay or play by post type of thing. Depending on what you prefer really. Most of us writers {I speak of myself and some I write with on anothersite} refer to online gaming as collab writing.

Comment

Working...
                          X