Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*puts on cockney accent*

What's in it mate?
    Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
    sigpic

Comment

it should work...try downloading it again and re-installing the program, I think we are on version 7.1

sigpic

Comment

yes indeed, version 7.1

www.darkarmada.nl
        www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

i never switched to 7.1 i stuck with 7 until i discarded SU entirely.

Comment

so how are your submissions coming along people? 5days left in this challenge

Comment

gave up. The body got to me. I might finish it somewhere in the future.
              Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
              sigpic

Comment

ah i see sorry to hear that as you had a great thing going with the arm.

Comment

I gave up as well, I put a person in the pilot section...but then gave up in favour of a new project im starting up.

sigpic

Comment

Still working on it... though i've been on the go since Saturday, so i've had no chance of doing any work on the Rex...

(Saw both Jamal Walker Smith and Alaina Huffman (Among others) at a Expo on Saturday and went to Dorset Sunday)

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

ok good to know guys.. so who remains in this challenge? is an extension in order?
                      whaddaya think peeps?

Comment

Still here... though i don't think i can get much more done now... extension or not, i'll probably hand in my submission 2moro.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

hmm ok how about everyone else? also general question is a month not enough time for most of you? like for the upcoming challenge would a 45 day deadline fit better?

also the next chellenge will be more along the lines of stargate and involve "spacy-ness"

Comment

Sneak peak, Alx?

Comment

Originally posted by Copper4ever View Post
                              Sneak peak, Alx?
                              the upcoming challenge will be posted when the current one is over

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
                                ok good to know guys.. so who remains in this challenge? is an extension in order?
                                whaddaya think peeps?
                                I would have finished on time... but I'm too easily distr.... Ooh!! Shiny! *wanders off*

Comment

Working...
                                X