• Show
Clear All

That is nice....

Should have a update on mine 2moro

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

is it me or is it rather large?

Comment

i thought that was just the angle he took the pic.
        time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
        sigpic

Comment

Kinda quiet in here....
          how about posting some pics of your progress on here aswell instead of just LS-A?

Comment

Here is something for you
            Attached Files
            sigpic
            ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
              Here is something for you
              looking good bob!

Comment

update on my tauri heavy gunship...
                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

just to check the size against a 304 and my orpheus frigate

sigpic

Comment

what do you think of the gunship?

sigpic

Comment

Since I won’t be here often and if you need to contact me for something you can email me at [email protected], private message me here, on LS-A, SFM, or DeviantArt. I generally spend most of my time on Facebook when I talk to friends so you could friend/message me there too.[/QUOTE]

I just found this out. I usually interact with u on the OSDT Thread, where've u've helped me on a quandry at least once, just 2 days ago in fact. Sad to see u go--but glad I at least realized it. I've got fb so will add u.
                      Thanx for lettin us know.

Good luck to u. Does our buddy PuddleJumper Oz know u're doin the ROTC stint? He'd prob pat u on the back being a RAN reserve officer.
                      If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                      [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateWatcher View Post
                        Since I won’t be here often and if you need to contact me for something you can email me at [email protected], private message me here, on LS-A, SFM, or DeviantArt. I generally spend most of my time on Facebook when I talk to friends so you could friend/message me there too.
                        I just found this out. I usually interact with u on the OSDT Thread, where've u've helped me on a quandry at least once, just 2 days ago in fact. Sad to see u go--but glad I at least realized it. I've got fb so will add u.
                        Thanx for lettin us know.

Good luck to u. Does our buddy PuddleJumper Oz know u're doin the ROTC stint? He'd prob pat u on the back being a RAN reserve officer.
                        Thanks Watcher. Yeah I'm pretty sure he knows, we've talked about it on occasion. It's fascinating to know what someone halfway across the world knows about something your going to do.
                        sigpic
                        ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Quick update on teh Thor.... think i'm almost done here... next thing to do is get the histroy and Stats list complete

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

a few images of my tauri heavy gunship, you may have seen some dotted around.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Watcher. Yeah I'm pretty sure he knows, we've talked about it on occasion. It's fascinating to know what someone halfway across the world knows about something your going to do.
                              absolutely; gateworld.net makes the world a much smaller place among its many contributions
                              If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                              [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

4 days until the deadline how is everyone doing?

and does anyone have any suggestions or ideas for the next challenge? im stumped myself and im drawing a blank for the next challenge... help please?

Comment

Working...
                                X