Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eps200 View Post
    Update either last or second too last

i tried to convey scale though my station would fit in the big docks of semmers

Stargate isnt mine but it would be a crap gateroom without one dont include the quality of the gate in judging just asume one is there

Spoiler:

cross section of hangar from above

Good one!

Do you have bigger pictures of the scout-ships you have in the hangar? The top look of it looks very promising.

Comment

it does
      Spoiler:
      Originally posted by daredevil-k's signature using the quote
      god damn daniel what you done this time!!nice gunahh crap it's an alien.... oh wait it's just jonasyeah it's sam to save our buttsahh crap light sabers!!!she's drunk but how....?hahahaha weaklinghe's way to happyshe's very angry... run!!!ahh what... oh it's just a replicator.. crap!!this is obviously creepyrun like the butt-head you are!!creepycool and smooth hammondmckay you just blew up half a solar systemten hut don't get in teal'cs way to many guns sam's got a gou'aldmckay's always like this

Comment

scout ships a WIP so isnt textured or finished yet interceptor for scale i made whule fooling around with tools its not really that good

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

scout ships a WIP so isnt textured or finished yet interceptor for scale i made whule fooling around with tools its not really that good

I must say, that scoutship has a good idea for a shape in it. Mind if I lend it?

Comment

feel free ive finished it now anyway i was thinking the middle bulge could house rings

Comment

Originally posted by daredevil-k View Post
              You miss spelt accesses and missiles.
              i kan spel

Comment

i kan spel
                very funny, Jonas say's "You can't read." But then daniel say's "He could be speaking some ancient language." But then Jack say's "Oh for crying out loud, Who cares?" Then teal'c say's "Indeed." And carter say's "I have to agree with Jack, It's irrelavent." Then Jack say's "Thank's carter." Then Thor beams in, and say's "I have to agree with Jack and sam, it's irrelavent, But that's not why i'm here, I need your help." Then Jack say's "you always do."

TO BE CONTINUED......... MAYBE.........
                Spoiler:
                god damn daniel what you done this time!!nice gunahh crap it's an alien.... oh wait it's just jonasyeah it's sam to save our buttsahh crap light sabers!!!she's drunk but how....?hahahaha weaklinghe's way to happyshe's very angry... run!!!ahh what... oh it's just a replicator.. crap!!this is obviously creepyrun like the butt-head you are!!creepycool and smooth hammondmckay you just blew up half a solar systemten hut don't get in teal'cs way to many guns sam's got a gou'aldmckay's always like this

Comment

o_O
                  Visit my Website

Comment

I might write the ending later.
                    Spoiler:

Comment

lol

Comment

Just to let you folks know, the last day of the challenge is today, Get ready to post your final submissions. Have Fun!
                        sigpic
                        ----DeviantArt----

Comment

its the 19th isnt the end the 20th

and how is this judged

Comment

few new pics these and my previous set are my final entry

old
                            Spoiler:

cross section of hangar from above

new
                            Spoiler:

Ammo room 80 inch Knaq shells stacked from floor to roof

gate fighters back from a mission entering the shaft

same fighters leaving the shaft and landing

ships in the image from left Bomber, interceptor, gate fighter, scout ship

Scout ship on the lift between the docking bay and fighter bay above
                            Last edited by Ed; 19 October 2008, 01:00 PM.

Comment

its done on the 20th
                              sigpic
                              ----DeviantArt----

Comment

cool, part two soon.......
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X