Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
    Read the first post please
    both technologies are present in the show, and since there should be no fundamental difference in the way the different releases of energy are created, it would only make sence to build a turret/gun that can do both.

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
    Umm... while i'm staying in this challenge.... i might not be posting anything for a few days.

A close friend of my brother lost his 3 year old daughter yesterday morning and it's hit my bro frakking hard.
    that's rough... I feel sorry for him.

EDIT: and btw, are Ion engines fair game, or do i have to make chemical engines? earth does have acess to them through the Asgard database, so they should be ok.
    Last edited by tjoflojt; 07 May 2009, 07:20 AM.
    sigpic

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by IMDB
    Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
    Hehe

Comment

I went to watch Startrek this morning, now i am going to carry on with my destroyer may have an update later this evening...or on sunday.

sigpic

Comment

was the film any good, cuz from what ive heard so far its rubbish, it doesnt even match up with TOS or Ent

www.darkarmada.nl
        www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Well I am going to see it to tonight
          Now there two ways it going to turn out, one I will be returning here spitting blood, or return here slightly impress. Way my flat mates return from 12 am preview this morning they ran out of tickets for me , my money on the spitting blood and ripping it to pieces, I have got five mates who waiting on my review before they go and see it, they no I am cold, heartless, and honest and will not hold back. And I also know what I am talking about.

My flat mates so far spared me from there highly detailed reports, I am expecting them to shout out spoilers as I leave through.I heard them clawing at the door last night eager to discussed and spoiler me. but I over heard words crap, several times and to much like star wars more once or twice. I also overheard them saying Scotty was terrible, they just cannot be quiet can they, literally I had the volume up full blast on my speakers to stop me from over hearing them talk about it, all day. I square they are trying to force me into killing them.

So tonight you will read my detail review of star trek, judging on my flat mates impressions, they are way less hard core than me by the way, it will not be a pretty sight.
          Last edited by knowles2; 07 May 2009, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
            Well I am going to see it to tonight
            Now there two ways it going to turn out, one I will be returning here spitting blood, or return here slightly impress. Way my flat mates return from the preview last night, my money on the spitting blood and ripping it to peices, through I have got five mates who waiting on my review before they go and see it.

My flat mate so far spared me from there highly detailed reports, I am expecting them to shout out spoiler as I leave through. So far through I think I hear the clawing at the door last night eager to discussed. but the word crap I heard several times and to much like star wars more than once or twice. I also overheard them saying Scotty was terrible, they just cannot be quiet can they, literally I had the volume up full blast on my speaker to stop me from over hearing them talk about it, all day. I square they are trying to force me into killing them.

So tonight you will read my detail review of star trek, judging on my flat impressions, they are less hard core than me, it will not be a pretty site.
            Well I hope your 'review' will be in spoiler tags for the same reason as you have stated above. If i started saying the good and bad bits you would be pissed. What i will say is that my lady thought it was quite long.

sigpic

Comment

I will most likely post my thoughts and reviews in the star trek section instead of going off topic here. There got to be a thread there now for it or I will make one.

By mates are taking the pissed now, leaving notes in fridge doors with spoilers, manage not read it through, just about.

Comment

lolz

post a link please for I'd LOVE to read it before I go see it.

(I am a REALLY hardcore trekky, so I wont be easily impressed by it)

www.darkarmada.nl
                www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Progress

Spoiler:

I'm quite pleased so far.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

just for people who wanted to know my startrek 11 discussion thread is open.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...8#post10138058

Comment

Okay so now that my academic woes are behind me, I have begun my Destroyer.

Spoiler:

These are very simple renders at this point. I basically slapped together a few shapes to get the basic feel and grabbed the cetre-Castle thing off of my Daedalus model that I was working on to use. I also grabbed the engines off of it. Right now it's extremely top heavy and needs some beefing up to the bottom, then I'll worry about details.

Comment

nice start

Comment

Originally posted by Finger13 View Post
                          Okay so now that my academic woes are behind me, I have begun my Destroyer.

Spoiler:

These are very simple renders at this point. I basically slapped together a few shapes to get the basic feel and grabbed the cetre-Castle thing off of my Daedalus model that I was working on to use. I also grabbed the engines off of it. Right now it's extremely top heavy and needs some beefing up to the bottom, then I'll worry about details.
                          awsome, as always but you do have a thing for those engines, don't you?
                          sigpic

Spoiler:
                          Originally posted by IMDB
                          Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                          Hehe

Comment

there bsg engines, finger loves them. I ordered bsg 1-4 boxset a couple of days ago, got to see fingers muse.

So many people rave about it, i never got into it when it was on tv...perhaps I will now.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
                              there bsg engines, finger loves them. I ordered bsg 1-4 boxset a couple of days ago, got to see fingers muse.

So many people rave about it, i never got into it when it was on tv...perhaps I will now.
                              I absolutely love BSG and no offense to Stargate, but their ships are so much more pleasing to the eye lol. You look at the Pegasus or Galactica and you know an ass-kicking is on its way. That and the fact that BSG actually got their space battles right. I like my Stargate, but can't help but style my ships after BSG haha. I'm trying to incorporate Tau'ri influences though.

My ship is based off of an Original BSG ship called the Tiger, though I plan to deviate heavily from its design. I took the shape of the nose and the wings.

You won't be disappointed by the box set. The finale is the most amazing 2 hours of TV you'll watch lol.

And the Battle of the Resurrection Ship *drools*. Sci-fi perfection.
                              Last edited by Finger13; 07 May 2009, 10:32 PM.

Comment

I didn't see the hour, my sleeping schedule is so messed. I will be ruined when school starts back up lol.

Oh well I worked on this some more. Added panelling, thrusters to the front for realistic manoeuvring, that's about it. I'm iffy about the current engine configure, I may abandon the current layout and go for a different setup. I'll have to play with a few ideas that I have.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X