No announcement yet.

Apollo has four F-302 bays??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The enterprise can easily stand railguns and nukes there just scared that a peice of debris the size of a house going at several times light speed hitting them will cause some damage, and as rail guns don't go anywere near that speed they have nothing to worry about. Well thats intill the beams come slicing through the shields and burn through its hull.

Enterprise has its advantages stronger hull (It took a huge pounding in nemesis), Better sleeping quarters (Replicators for all), Holodecks (More happier crew), Better medical facilties, internal forcefield and such. But at the end of the day those Asgard beams are immensly powerful. And never knock the deflector it solves all problems in startrek with a rear gamma pulse to there engines type use.

Back to the topic i would say there cargo bays and didn't all 304's have them. Also that magazine is stupid do they have no idea of what a railgun is? 1 thing I know is they don't know what grammer is. But who does .
    if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

The apple cart has fallen from the path...

People were becoming very heated on this subject of secondry bays, for all we no they could be anything...why not just ask TPTB????

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
        The apple cart has fallen from the path...

People were becoming very heated on this subject of secondry bays, for all we no they could be anything...why not just ask TPTB????
        You are right.
        The problem is, they don't like to be nailed down to one answer(In case they need to change it for an episode later on.
        For now, it's just fun for us to speculate on it.
        Bar.
        e-mail(And msn messenger): [email protected]

Gravity can bind my feet, but it can never bind my imagination...

Comment

Half the fun of stargate is speculation, estimation and just plain guesses. From parts of ships, historys of other races and just about everything inbetween.
          aka paddytehpyro

Comment

Originally posted by pyrodude View Post
            Half the fun of stargate is speculation, estimation and just plain guesses. From parts of ships, historys of other races and just about everything inbetween.
            nice perspective.. i like it
            Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed

sigpic

Comment

TBH I believe that they are 302 weapons and fuel storage bays. the reason that I say this is that we never see the munitions just stacked in the 302 bays during the show. and my roommate who served on the USS Carl Vinson(CVN 70), says that they store the weapons separately from the aircraft incase of accidents like fuel spills and such.
              sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

Working...
              X