How strong is the Daedalus' shields?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
    This strong *Stretches arms really wide*. They're pretty tough, probably better than the ships on the Asgard ships due to the plot.
    lol, isnt that strange, i mean our ships are better then the people who gave us the technology....
    Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
    Anime signature in spoiler tag
    Spoiler:
    Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

I'd still say the shields on the Asgard ships (Oneill class and upwards) are better then the one on the 304, not counting Odyssey though.

Comment

i would say about 10 strong

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888 View Post
          lol, isnt that strange, i mean our ships are better then the people who gave us the technology....
          It is strange.

Originally posted by pbutter View Post
          I'd still say the shields on the Asgard ships (Oneill class and upwards) are better then the one on the 304, not counting Odyssey though.
          They should be stronger but they're not lol. An example would be Thors beliskner getting taken down by a pair of Anubis's Ha'taks, the Prometheus on minimal shields was able to be pelted by Anubis's flagship many many times. The shields change on an episode basis, however due to plot the shields on our ships will always be stronger lol.
          Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

They are simply plot shields, as strong as the plot needs them to be
            Perhaps Puff

Comment

Working...
            X