If you had a hiveship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asuming i only had wraith tech

fill in the gap in the middle with extra power generation stuff to power the upgrades

add more of the realy high calibre guns and targeting computers so they are effective at verry long range

modify most of the darts so they would have an extra 2 guns 3 total and remove the culling beam to offset power requirements
    keep maybee 150 of the origional type for culling / putting boots on the groud/ fast exraction

put medium calbre wraith wepons on the scout ships

in battle use it like a carier not a half ased batle ship

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Fill 30% of the giant empty space with shield generators and the other 59% with more hanger bays for those hyperspace capable scoutships.

10% goes to facilities to mass manufacture nasty little Wraith nuclear type missiles for the scouts to carry and facilities to manufacture the scouts themselves as well as parts for them. The scouts will use the common as dirt Wraith culling beam tech to store a few dozen torpedoes/missiles each.

The remaining 1% I fill with a crew that actually knows how to use a carrier type ship, then I run ads.

"Need a planet depopulated, enemy fleet nuked into oblivion pearl harbor style? We guarantee same-day service anywhere in the Pegasus galaxy! Call now and the first 100,000 missiles are free!"

Comment

If i had a hiveship, i would sell it for cash money because I am so broke right now lol.

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
          So this thread is about fanwanking then I take it

Well in that case I would take my hiveship and trade to the jaffa for a fleet of ha'taks that I would then upgrade the ha'taks with

So I would do this to the fleet
          -Install an Ori beam to the front of each ship
          -Install additional Asgard beams all over the ships, top and bottom
          -Install Ori pulse weapons around the ships
          -Atlantis type shield emitters for all of the ships
          -One maybe two drone bays aswell, ah mine as give them three
          -Give all of the ships at least 3 ZPM's, Anubis generators and Asgard generators
          -Asgard Intergalatic hyperdrive engines
          -Paint the new fleet red, gold and black
          -Oh and tack on some Asgard beaming

Then go and take the hive back from the jaffa and do the trade again
          Hey that list looks familiar .

Comment

Upgrades to make it like a standard ship, and new interior, atlantis shields and ancient and asgard weapons, beaming all that stuff. Then lights and make a giant party hall put it into earth orbit and party it.

After that find another hive and breed it
            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

NOw that i have tiem to consider my decision: I would trade it for a TARDIS

Comment

if trading were an option i would trade it for an oniell and just deck that out with the ancient tech.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                  if trading were an option i would trade it for an oniell and just deck that out with the ancient tech.
                  I wouldn't, why does eveyone asume ancient tech is beast? I love ASgard one much more, it's a heck lot more useful.

Comment

Hire the crew from This Old House and make it a special project for them to remove all the Wraith decor and install something more Earthly.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                      NOw that i have tiem to consider my decision: I would trade it for a TARDIS
                      I'd do a temporary trade for a TARDIS, use it to go back in time, steal a load of ZPM's off the ancients, come back, upgrade the hive and power it using all the ZPM's .

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                        Hey that list looks familiar .
                        I have no idea what you are talking about

It was a good list, and I did alter it slightly
                        Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                        A Face you Can Trust
                        sigpic
                        So whats the worst that could happen?
                        Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                        It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                          I wouldn't, why does eveyone asume ancient tech is beast? I love ASgard one much more, it's a heck lot more useful.
                          Because itis and its more reliable, and architecture is a hell of a lot more pleasing. really whats gonna change about performance? Atlantis's shields is the best in the series, long range scanners will just be ancient modeled rather than Asgard. Fully ZPM enhanced 304s go as fast as Oniells, and by the way the science of stargate explained hyperspace sublight propels the ship in hyperspace, making a ZPM Aurora go between earth and atlantis in 2.4 days. Never said asgard beams would be taken out but ancients weapons added. Beaming wont be removed just the hull would probably be more weak. I dont see what the big deal is they both made a lot of the same stuff just the ancients had millions of years on the asgard to make it more reliable.

Comment

Wraith dont need atlantis transporters. They can install the same as in the Wraith facilities

Comment

My hive:

Shields
                              Some F-302-s
                              I would fill up the hole in the middle or at least refit it so multiple BC-304s could dock, and use it as a mobile shipyard/carrier/repair base.
                              Would give it Asgard beam weapons, a few ancient sat-guns on the sides and two Ori main weapons to the front, and drone bays.
                              Asgard hyperdrives.
                              Asgard transporter beams.
                              A few ZPMs or an Ori powercore.
                              Re-decorate the interior.
                              Re-paint the hull.
                              Jacuzzi.
                              Trailers and PR
                              Stargate: War Begins team
                              http://www.moddb.com/mods/9705/stargate-mod-war-begins
                              forums:
                              http://stargatethewarbegins.tk/

sigpic

We will miss you Hammond of Texas!

Comment

^fanwank^

Comment

Working...
                                X