Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOSHGUIN1113 View Post
    Its rubbish.
    the neck is too elongated, it is lacking in detail and does not look real.
    What a waste of time.
    What a waste of time reading your post

That just happened (Open to see what just happened)
    Spoiler:
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

That looks really good. I bet once color is added, might not be able to tell the difference between yours and the one the show uses.

: Green is Good.
      sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

I like it. and lol @ the hater

Comment

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
          That looks really good. I bet once color is added, might not be able to tell the difference between yours and the one the show uses.
          Or maybe the show will start using his model
          Zero Point Energy by 0 Kelvin: Just go to Wikipedia, type in Absolute 0, hit enter. It'll save a little bit of my time and effort.

better to be wrong and alive than right and dead

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I'm sure I could have done better with the texture but the program I was using wasn't a capable as others that are currently out there.

I wasn't as happy with the color either but it was as close as I could get while trying to make it look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathshot View Post
              Thanks for the replies. I'm sure I could have done better with the texture but the program I was using wasn't a capable as others that are currently out there.

I wasn't as happy with the color either but it was as close as I could get while trying to make it look good.
              You really should go into 3d modelling for games, that's great, the only thing is the lack of texture. What tool did you use?
              Best quotes ever:
              O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
              Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
              Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
              Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
              Thor:I like the yellow ones
              O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

I used Rhinoceros 3D. I thought about going into 3D modeling but I decided enlist in the Army as a computer engineer.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathshot View Post
                  I used Rhinoceros 3D. I thought about going into 3D modeling but I decided enlist in the Army as a computer engineer.
                  Shame, you could have gone and worked for whoever makes stargate
                  Best quotes ever:
                  O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                  Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                  Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                  Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                  Thor:I like the yellow ones
                  O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Possibly, but I'm not sure if I would like it. Eventually the show would have to end and they would have to move on to something else. What if it's something I don't like?

Comment

Well I have to say thats pretty good for a first model, I dont remember my first model looking that good. Anyways dont give up modeling, I feel that you can progress alot if you keep into it. Try to model the x-303 or something of your own design to get the hang of it.
                      sigpic
                      ----DeviantArt----

Comment

And Poof! The magical mod erased the posts.
                        sigpic
                        ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Well I guess we'll have to start again.
                          However, before we get to that I just had a lovely warning from Denise, a moderator, that one of you ran to. However, she to concurs with me about the quality of the drawings.
                          "I know that the poster's work is complete nonsense, however when you speak about it you will speak with respect. Calling people names is not respectful."
                          As I have said I dont respect names on a screen, so that doesnt really matter.
                          Can someone explain the point system to which you are all held to ?

Comment

actually, what i posted was

I know that you are new here, but you need to refresh yourself on the rules that you agreed to when you joined this forum, chief of which is to respect others.

I don't care if another poster's work is complete nonsense, when you speak about it you will speak with respect. Calling people names is not respectful.

I suggest you learn to behave within the confines of the rules or you find another forum to play in.
                            And the basics of the 'point' system is, break the rules, you lose your rights to post freely.

calling people names is breaking the rules. Being disrespectful is breaking the rules.

Deliberately misquoting a mod is foolish.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I did'nt think you'd care. Is this what you do all day ?
                              How boring. how many of you are there ?

Comment

The topic is 'my version of the 304' as created by deathshot

If you can't post RESPECTFULLY on topic, then do not post in this thread.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X