No announcement yet.

How to be better allies with Wraith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyway even if we were to some way become allies with the wraith you would'nt want to get on its bad side, it would just take a few years off if you did something it did'nt like.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

I know weve done alot of work with tod, but i dont think we really want to be allies with the Wraith. I say let Micheal take them out, then kill him and all his super wraith things.
      What ever i am now, what ever this makes me, what evers happened to me, it doesnt change the man i am, have been, or want to be.- Colonel Saul Tigh.

Some times you have to roll a hard six-Admiral Adama

sigpic -Rest in Peace Battlestar Pegasus. BS62!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cap.Dylan Hunt View Post
        I know weve done alot of work with tod, but i dont think we really want to be allies with the Wraith. I say let Micheal take them out, then kill him and all his super wraith things.
        SGA would then need another group of 'bad guys' so there could be lots of running around with guns and big explosions. Also, there are some people who are only watching the show because of the Wraith. If TPTB want to end the Wraith threat they could arrange things so that the Atlantis expedition and remaining Wraith (who can eat ordinary food) have to team up against the new batch of 'bad guys'.
        sigpic

Comment

You know if they actually had some foresight and intelligence they could have used the spoils facility for their own ends.

The facility creates clone armies from a single queen and requires ZPMs for power. Atlantis has ZPMs and it has the means necessary to defend the facility from attack with the 3 upgraded 304s. All they need is a hivequeen that's not too big of a ***** and wants to be mommy to the army that'll rule the galaxy.

The key you see is that the drones that come out of the factory wouldn't be indoctrinated yet. You could Ellia the whole lot of them and if you had the tech to feed them already in place you could grow your own army with whatever values and beliefs you wanted them to have. Just hatch them all and tell them they're the chosen people fighting on the side of nobility honour and justice against the evil slave masters who once exploited their kind as cannon fodder in their wars.

It all centers around getting a queen though. If they hadn't botched the Ellia situation the way they did they would already have one that would be absolutely perfect for the job. Since they don't have her though they'd need to find one to create the army, then once there's enough of them she can be done away with if she seems likely to try and pull some bull**** like the other one did. She's not neessary for very long. A few batches of goons given actual modern military training and weapons that don't suck would be a terrible terrible menace to the current Wraith establishment. Make them into a real army of super human troops instead of a bunch of disorganized ill trained boobs with stun guns.

Then later you can go back and take over the world if you feel like it to.

Comment

Ofcourse its wraith tradition to feed on humans theyd be giving up a huge part of there society if they fed off clones and stopped culling.

Wraith dont want anyone in the galaxy to find a way of matching there power and thats another reason they kull there the same as the goauld most of what they do is keeping human populations technologically inferior to stop uprisings and wars.

The wraith can eat normal food but theres no point it doesnt give them the nurishment they need and without humans to feed on theyd die as they even said themselves it would be like us going out and eating grass it wouldnt sustain us.

Why would they want to change they havent met a race (bar replicators ancients and us) who could beat them and replicatos arent so much of a galactic threat they defeated the ancients and we havent got the numbers to beat them theyll only change if its in there interests to do so.
            if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              The Asgard really couldn't............

Spoiler:
              Being dead and all that.
              Thats why I said "could" not "can"

Anyway this was just an idea floating around in my head.. I needed to get it out in the open and see what other people would say about it.

Comment

here's an idea, make Todd our ambassador tothe wrath. i'm sure that would prove entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by SG66 View Post
                  here's an idea, make Todd our ambassador tothe wrath. i'm sure that would prove entertaining.
                  Well, at least if he accepted he wouldn't be fed apon like the Ancients ones were.

Comment

Originally posted by a6346 View Post
                    Ofcourse its wraith tradition to feed on humans theyd be giving up a huge part of there society if they fed off clones and stopped culling.

Wraith dont want anyone in the galaxy to find a way of matching there power and thats another reason they kull there the same as the goauld most of what they do is keeping human populations technologically inferior to stop uprisings and wars.

The wraith can eat normal food but theres no point it doesnt give them the nurishment they need and without humans to feed on theyd die as they even said themselves it would be like us going out and eating grass it wouldnt sustain us.

Why would they want to change they havent met a race (bar replicators ancients and us) who could beat them and replicatos arent so much of a galactic threat they defeated the ancients and we havent got the numbers to beat them theyll only change if its in there interests to do so.
                    That's the beauty of fresh clones. They don't have any values yet. You could teach them to believe whatever you wanted them to, they'd be essentially children. If you want them to think eating humans is bad and clones is better you can teach them as much just like that guy did with Ellia.

Comment

Heres a idea, SHOOT THEM!!! the wraith would be great allies if they are dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
                        Heres a idea, SHOOT THEM!!! the wraith would be great allies if they are dead.
                        Why do you want the Wraith to be removed from the show? After all, a lot of viewers would be very annoyed if this happened.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X