Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PROOF: Aurora-class has more than drones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
    Could be but there's a limit to how small things can be made.

Vala,
    well ancients got a power source the size of well not sure exactly how big it is, but i think my computer is bigger then it...So i think the asgard can make it a bit smaller then the size of promi
    Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
    Anime signature in spoiler tag
    Spoiler:
    Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Mabye they made them the most efficient parameters and so to get the amount of energy they needed to power the ship they would need them to be that size.
      Best quotes ever:
      O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
      Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
      Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
      Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
      Thor:I like the yellow ones
      O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

just saw the video! ooooh i nearly wet myself!

Comment

Originally posted by happyclappy View Post
          I can get you some diapers

Comment

Originally posted by happyclappy View Post
            LOL

I think everybody went crazy when that little sneak pic came out... hopefully the clip didnt give away ALL the goods parts because it would be a shame the clip didnt live up to the expectation of the episode...

Comment

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post
              LOL

I think everybody went crazy when that little sneak pic came out... hopefully the clip didnt give away ALL the goods parts because it would be a shame the clip didnt live up to the expectation of the episode...
              Unfortunately they do that in promos, but I still think it will be an excellent episode that hopefully will be as good as we all want, mid season 2 parters are very often good.
              Best quotes ever:
              O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
              Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
              Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
              Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
              Thor:I like the yellow ones
              O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Originally posted by umopapisdn View Post
                Unfortunately they do that in promos, but I still think it will be an excellent episode that hopefully will be as good as we all want, mid season 2 parters are very often good.
                I hopes so because i have high hopes for this episode, spoils of war and Kindred!

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888 View Post
                  well ancients got a power source the size of well not sure exactly how big it is, but i think my computer is bigger then it...So i think the asgard can make it a bit smaller then the size of promi
                  But the ZPM draws power from a micro-universe, not generating it.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888 View Post
                    But the ZPM draws power from a micro-universe, it doesn't generate it.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                      But the ZPM draws power from a micro-universe, it doesn't generate it.

Vala,
                      well i guess the only way to find out is to watch the next ep O_o when they explain the upgrades
                      Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                      Spoiler:
                      Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

I've just got to say one thing: Sweet Preview!

P.S. okay, two things: it's Beliskner, not Berserker!!
                        sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                          I've just got to say one thing: Sweet Preview!

P.S. okay, two things: it's Beliskner, not Berserker!!

We all read Beliskner . We knew what he meant

Comment

Vala's right, the asgard core is NOT a powersource. It's a computer that has its own powersource - thus not dependent on the ship's zpm.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                              We all read Beliskner . We knew what he meant
                              sorry, hehe i get mixed up on names sometimes, this other show a anime there is berserker
                              Spoiler:

Comment

May God shower his choicest blessings on you and your loved ones this joyous season. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X