Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other weapon possibilities to use against Asurans...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1: make or activate a base "come forth" code
    2 trap the planet in a time dialation field
    3 throw their stargate in their sun.
    4 the system destroyed and the replicators.

1: the wraith have the virus wich stops them and lets them retreat home.
    2 or without
    3 easy

or we lauch the deadalus, odyssey, and apollo, each with 20 horizon weapons modules, and the nukes programmed to set off on the ground and let them make a tight grid wich covers the entire planet. this mess, they cant survive. especilly if we make a naquadriah nuke.[not naquadriah enhanced]

also we should tag some of their zpm's and beam em up

Comment

Replicator dsiruptor satalites over Atlantis to protect. Area 51 is working on PWARW's/ our version of the satalites so we can use them easily. Then sent Oddesey with its upgrades (and likely the ability to broadcast a an replicator wave like thor did) to Asuris. If the satatlie doesnt work, its probley the only ship anyone has that could go up against an Aurora/the Asurians and win.
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
        I like that idea, but I don't think that we have that ZPM anymore. Didn't we give it to Nero or something?
        I think they've still got it stuck away in a closet somewhere. I know the one they gave away at the end of the episode was a dead one not the tainted one.

I can't see them ever giving away something that could potentially erase the entire Earth starsystem in a single stroke.

Worst case scenario someone lost it and they have to make a new one using the one from the outpost or Odyssey. It would be worth 1 ZPM to remove the replicators as a threat to Earth and Pegasus.

The Wraith might even have some ZPMs left lying around from the ancient war that could possibly be used for this.

Comment

First of all, for reason or another the plant wide ARG will not be used.

Secondly, there is no way SGA team will get any Asuran tec, for one reason or another something will happen. If they are lucky, may get 1 ZPM. The writers killed the Asgard, Tollans, To'kra: Keep the humans weak/underdogs, and keep it so that the humans only do the butt kicking.

Comment

Originally posted by JSPuddlejumper View Post
            First of all, for reason or another the plant wide ARG will not be used. Keep the humans weak/underdogs, and keep it so that the humans only do the butt kicking.
            Stargate writing in a nutshell, except for the weak humans part. They tell you that Earth is weak but in actual fact they're the most stupidly wanked out and unrealistic of any of the factions in the show, especially in terms of what they do with what they have at their disposal.

Comment

its easy, just envelop the whole replicator planet with a emp sheild, ( similar to the one used against the wraith for the colony of those kids) since they are machines they cant return nor replicate and we could slowly steal all there tech and laugh at them
              Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
              Anime signature in spoiler tag
              Spoiler:
              Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888 View Post
                its easy, just envelop the whole replicator planet with a emp sheild, ( similar to the one used against the wraith for the colony of those kids) since they are machines they cant return nor replicate and we could slowly steal all there tech and laugh at them
                thats good i like that although you would need a lot of power

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
                  I'm not sure why they haven't employed the Asgard anti-replicator satellite against the Asurans. It's supposed to be able to get an entire planet in one shot.
                  I believe the anti-replicator weapons are worthless now since Lifeline they made themselves immune!!!

Comment

Remember from Hot Zone EMP does not effect ancient technology!!!!!!

Comment

EMP =! EM field (on the child planet that's some electromagnetic disturbance that causes everything (including Ancient tech) electronic to go haywire (sp ?)).
                      Anyway, that field was keyed to the unique magnetosphere of the planet, doubtful we can replicate that.

Comment

Originally posted by Alendra View Post
                        EMP =! EM field (on the child planet that's some electromagnetic disturbance that causes everything (including Ancient tech) electronic to go haywire (sp ?)).
                        Anyway, that field was keyed to the unique magnetosphere of the planet, doubtful we can replicate that.
                        if we could we could make it 100% replicator proof, if they return they die
                        imagine all those zpms and we could even steal there ships and the city ship
                        Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                        Anime signature in spoiler tag
                        Spoiler:
                        Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

if we could we could make it 100% replicator proof, if they return they die
                          imagine all those zpms and we could even steal there ships and the city ship
                          Screw stealing their stuff, leave the wraith alive and starving by moving all pegasus humans to the giant city they should all fit.

Comment

Originally posted by from_orion View Post
                            Screw stealing their stuff, leave the wraith alive and starving by moving all pegasus humans to the giant city they should all fit.
                            but then the wraith would just go there and have one big buffet

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                            Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

beast not to kill the asuran race, just still there stuff and they will rebiuld or create more zpm,s and then we steal it again

i was thinking of a heat shield, a shield that is very very hot that it could melt through anything,

just put it on and just run into a squad of replicators and watch them melt
                              sigpic

Comment

whay not just send makey to the homeworld or kiddnep a replacator, make him crak his baescode and crak it to the point were they are comentet be atlantis ant can not hurt atlantis

Comment

Working...
                                X