X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaneMcC View Post
    Can't reply about using P-90's in games

But-

As the owner of my very own P-90 it is sweet. Light weight , very accurate. Holds fair amount of ammo and the design of the clip loads fast & easy. Practical gun, easy for even a novice. I would highly recommend it.

Perfect for defending one's home then. Even the housewife could use
    one ...
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

lol.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
        The P90 is actually pretty decent up close. Remember, ranges need to be highly exaggerated in the game because otherwise the maps would have to be insanely huge. In RL you probably wouldn't be expecting to shoot accurately past 100m with an smg anyway. When you compare it to the rifles in bf2 its probably about right.

Also, anyone who says the G36E is a good gun in bf2 is a noob.

Check the stats between the mp7 and p90 - they're virtually identical (mp7 has slightly quicker reload, while the p90 carries 10 more rounds in a magazine. That's literally the only difference). But I do find the mp7 easier to pwn with, probably because the sight picture is better.
        If I recall the stats correctly the G36E is a little more powerful, little less accurate than the G36C (or the other way around), anyway pretty much even, good at long range.

In comparison to the G36C , the P90 in BF2 totally sucks imo, didn't look at the stats but it just doesn't feel right.

Comment

me i say all sg teams must carry M249 or MK46 or MK48 and atlast the MK16 MK17

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor View Post
            If I recall the stats correctly the G36E is a little more powerful, little less accurate than the G36C (or the other way around), anyway pretty much even, good at long range.
            err no. 36e is overpowered. takes no skill to use. its just 'spam burst fire everywhere and win' weapon. its for noobs basically.

In comparison to the G36C , the P90 in BF2 totally sucks imo, didn't look at the stats but it just doesn't feel right.
            the P90 isnt in the same category as the 36c though. the 36c is carbine for the spec ops kit, and all the carbines (m4, ak74su, g36c and scar-l) are quite good at short-medium range. Not as powerful as the assault and medic classes (ie rifles) but pretty decent. The p90 is an smg in the anti-tank class. It's basically a secondry weapon, because the anti-tank launcher is your primary. It's good at close range and thats it, like the other AT kit weapons (mp5, pp-19 bizon, type-85 and dao-12). It's about balance. Not that bf2 has much of it, but anyway.

Comment

The P-90 in most games is only accurate to about 5 metres and is strictly a close range "panic" weapon (Yes I am talking about BF2 here).
              In counter-strike the P-90 is extremely good, and is a medium ranged weapon (beaten in close range by the shotgun and anybody that uses the heavy machine gun is a retard)
              In Farcry the P-90 is really only useful in dual wield and is easily beaten by that acurate automatic gun (can't remember its name) for medium ranged combat.

Comment

Well I'm near the end of Farcry after 4 days of playing on and off....
                abeit with a trainer because with my eye hand coordination I'd not
                have survived much without the little extra help...

Anyway getting back to the game. I hate the last two levels because
                Val is accompanying you and you have to keep her alive or the game
                won't let you advance.... pain in the ass. Mind you I spoilt myself by
                watching all the bik videos which I've turned into a video disk of them
                all together. But on the second to last level and so wanting to frag
                her because she keeps getting in the way, and can't shoot to save
                herself...

Maybe a thread on cutest videogame babe heh heh.... Lara Croft anyone?
                Actually Val's not bad in the looks dept.
                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                  Battlefield 2 made that gun seem widely inaccurate and retarded. I remembed shooting at a wall for target practice on a map... and I'd hit everything BUT the target. It was annoying.
                  Next time, aim to miss.
                  If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Hard to do when they have the P90 shoot a full circle around your target.

Comment

I think the p90 could easily get owned by that Israeli Assault Rifle...Tavor, I think it's called. Comes in a lot of different forms. Has a micro version with a very p90-esque barrel, a commando version with a different barrel and the standard (my least favorite...).

OOH, found it...here's a link
                      http://www.israeli-weapons.com/weapo...vor/Tavor.html
                      Erratum5.net: Geeks come hither...
                      Check out my Flickr

Comment

Nice. It's a bullpup.

Comment

yeah, if I could find one in airsoft, I'd love it
                          Erratum5.net: Geeks come hither...
                          Check out my Flickr

Comment

Working...