Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not believe that you can send someone to the next gate without opening a wormhole to the next gate. If you could, I dont think that the whole trip would take 30 minutes, more like 15 or somewhere around there. Like Mcay said, the gate stores you in its buffer, then dials the next gate, and so on and so on, until you get to the station, then you enter the milky way gate system, and it sends you along to the following gates via wormholes. And if someone said this already, I apologize, but I dont have the patience to read and remember all of your comments, seeing how long each page is, even if there are only two. BTW, I'm new here, so... hi.
    sigpic

I always liked Stargate, but then I REALLY liked it.

Comment

Would have to worry about it so much know that we have full access to Asgard technology. I mean they can (well I'm assuming) they can communicate between galaxies so communicating long distances wouldn't be a problem. Though I doubt the writers are going to rush bringing that technology in the series, so they'll stick with using the Midway station as a communications relay.
      sigpic
      "We are the Fifth Race. Our role is clear. If there is any hope in preserving the future, it lies with us."
      Signature made by RJB

Comment

Working...
      X