No announcement yet.

Can Earth build new Stargate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, we still do not have instantaneous long-distance beaming, so the Stargate is still quite advanced.

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
    Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
    The Chevron Team
    Spoiler:
    Never make everything Organic!
    Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
    :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
    :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
    :The drones are heading towards us.
    :Those drones look familiar...
    : SQUID?!?
    We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by RM_2000_A View Post
      Well, we still do not have instantaneous long-distance beaming, so the Stargate is still quite advanced.
      Uhm? Daedalous transporters? O.o

Comment

Well if the Nox can make their own Stargates, and I am sure the Goa'uld can (otherwise where did they find all the gates to put on the worlds they terraformed?) then I am sure the Asgard could build them aswell!
        Therefore if the Asgard could make gates, all we would need to do is use the Asgard Core to program one!
        sigpic
        Banner Made By Me for Me
        The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

the asgard have alot of knowledge of the stargate like dialing protocols like they mentioned in red sky

earth could biuld one, whether it works will be interesting

the one orlin built was entirely made of earth materials, earth would go abit better and mix trinium and naquada together
          sigpic

Comment

I would assume so, seeing as earth now has the whole entire knowledge of the Asguard.

Still i think it would be easier to just take one from a planet that doesnt have anyone living their.

Or just dial the 9th chevron and nick one from the ancient ship

Comment

all they would need to do is scan the gate and use the data picked up to build one with the matter converter.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

or use the IOA style : make some Replicators, gave them a stargate to eat/study and program them to build a new one
                La vie est une tragédie - Tout le monde meurt à la fin.
                L'Histoire est une comédie - Les gentils gagnent toujours à la fin.

Comment

Working...
                X