Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fAKE A DISCOVERY-Thors Beliskner is still at the bottom of the ocean me thinks so you could anounce the discovery of a crashed ship, you could get the Tok'ra to help by appearing over D.C., have more Wormhole Xtreme on T.v. around the world, land Atlantis back on Earth. I thinks that ships have to be given to most if not all countries so that there are no hard feelings towards Americans and that countries like Iran and China are not missed out.ANY CASE THIS WAS ABOUT FLEET SIZE RATHER THAN PUBLIC APPROVAL

Comment

best to leave the builing to earthlings rather than farmers since they cant be trusted that much, they can be easy to bribe like give them a whole field and tress they will sabatage the ships they biuling for earth.

with earth you only have a few issues like the trust if their still around.
      sigpic

Comment

Right, the farmers could sell our plans to the Lucian Alliance perhaps. All mining and resource gathering could be done off world, but for actual construction it must be done on earth. Controling the engineers on Earth would be much more manageable than on another planet.
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

I believe the SGC's use foir the hatak is mainly for transport...It is possible also to use them as a weapons platform that can launch missiles and fire beam weapons.

It would help earth to transport large amount of raw materials needed to build its own fleet.

Edit: And also integrate this ships with 3-4 transport beam.
          Last edited by Gen. Nuke; 28 July 2007, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Nuke View Post
            I believe the SGC's use foir the hatak is mainly for transport...It is possible also to use them as a weapons platform that can launch missiles and beam weapons.

It would help earth to transport large amount of raw materials needed to build its own fleet.
            Exactly the reason why I would Build/Capture/Steal Ha'taks for, and also cuz they have WKD interior decorations

Comment

Originally posted by Jyral Nadreth View Post
              Exactly the reason why I would Build/Capture/Steal Ha'taks for, and also cuz they have WKD interior decorations
              Indeed

Comment

Beats the hives any day.
                Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Working...
                X