Fastest ship builders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhkplaya888 View Post
    weren't the asgard fast builders also? they managed to make quite a few oneal class ships in a short period of time.
    True, but still not as fast as the asurans. They were building 30 ships in well under a year, they had 40 ships in under a few months. They are by far the fastest builders. In under a year they built/were building at least 70 ships.
    Best quotes ever:
    O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
    Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
    Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
    Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
    Thor:I like the yellow ones
    O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

defo mw replicators how long did it take them to build that spider ship thingy that had to have been minutes

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

for clearness: refer the pegasus ones as asurans/PR and the milkyway ones to MWR/ replicaters. the ori had millions of followers. so on flesh/blood basis the ori win. the MWR can make one nearly instantaniously, given that there are enough blocks to do so. from real materials, asurans win. its alll about the point of vieuw.

Comment

Originally posted by umopapisdn View Post
          True, but still not as fast as the asurans. They were building 30 ships in well under a year, they had 40 ships in under a few months. They are by far the fastest builders. In under a year they built/were building at least 70 ships.
          well it seamed they built ships perhaps just as fast or faster, imagine lasting years against the repicatiors, who basically take over ship after ship O_o
          and also take into account how fast they upgraded earths ship
          Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
          Anime signature in spoiler tag
          Spoiler:
          Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888 View Post
            well it seamed they built ships perhaps just as fast or faster, imagine lasting years against the repicatiors, who basically take over ship after ship O_o
            and also take into account how fast they upgraded earths ship
            Taking over and upgrading is different to building from scratch, the replicators could assemble a ship in minute but they couldn't build the blocks that quickly. The asurans were building lots quickly, the MW reps could probably do the same. They are probably about the same for building from scratch, I'm sure if the asurans wanted to they could assemble their nanites to make something like the MW reps too.
            Best quotes ever:
            O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
            Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
            Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
            Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
            Thor:I like the yellow ones
            O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Asgard: They built cities and fleets in a matter of months and their ships are huge.
              sigpic

Comment

Between Ori and Asurans it is hard to tell Ori ships were bigger than Auroras however I will go for Replicators. Replicators do not eat do not sleep they can keep going and going. They had only one planet. The Ori had hundreds of of planets loyal to them building ships for them.

Well the Asgards have an advatage. They have Matter Converters. They build smarter not harder. Way the go Thor!
                Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by peragrin View Post
                  replicators for speed.

what really gets me though is the SGC. They are building vessels larger than the largest air craft carrier on this world at a rate of one every 2 years(currently two under construction at once with one a year coming out of the docks).

all this from off world material supply's, and the SGC's limited and highly secretive personel. Sure we can crank up production and build a super carrier in under 3 years but that requires a lot more people, and it gets a lot more expensive. I just don't see how the SGC can build a vessel that size, at that speed, using such limited resources, for just physical construction in that time frame.
                  forced labour haha. i guessing defending the earth is a prority so they must rush the job and not go on at a slow steady pace and they must have advanced biulding equipment to help them or they just get 300 unas to help them
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ehecatl View Post
                    Asgard: They built cities and fleets in a matter of months and their ships are huge.
                    ya i was about to say the same thing, they rebuilt the whole planet in a short time frame
                    Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                    Anime signature in spoiler tag
                    Spoiler:
                    Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Replicators overall. But that's based on immediate need. The reps in the Milky Way had to do it with the quickness, while the Asurans thought they had the time, and so they built slower. But if the expedition would have given them time, they would have built them very quickly as well.

I would like to see a little more on the people behind the alien ship in Grace.
                      It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
                      --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Originally posted by Opener View Post
                        Replicators overall. But that's based on immediate need. The reps in the Milky Way had to do it with the quickness, while the Asurans thought they had the time, and so they built slower. But if the expedition would have given them time, they would have built them very quickly as well.

I would like to see a little more on the people behind the alien ship in Grace.
                        me to

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                          forced labour haha. i guessing defending the earth is a prority so they must rush the job and not go on at a slow steady pace and they must have advanced biulding equipment to help them or they just get 300 unas to help them
                          I think they get a lot of Raw materials from the Unas homeworld. I do not recall the title of the episode but it had to do with a Naquada mine on another planet. It turned out the Unas occupied that world. Daniel brokered a treaty with them the Unas would mine it and give it to Earth. I do not know how many Unas there were but from the description they had several hundred thousand or even millions of Unas live there comes to mind. I don't know why but thats how I feel. So they got a lot of raw materials.

According to the SG storyline they diverted SGC's funding to build more ships. Further I suspect the other members of the IOA contribute funds as well. Now SGC has Asgard matter converters to build more.
                          Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Working...
                          X