X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apetimes View Post
    Aurora class vs O'Neill class

presuming both ships are in excellent condition; the Aurora having a full supply of drones and the O'Neill having all the newest Asgard technology fitted (Unending).
    i think the aurora would release a **** load of drones and whiel they attack the O'neil, the asgard ship would destroy aurora and then the drones would catch up and kill the O'neil.

conclusion: both are ****ed unless understrange circumstances. but i must admit that drones are a superior weapon in most cases than asgard weapons.
    which is understanable, them being more pacifistic than the ancients.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
      I disagree

Jedi would win against a Prior because they can use force pull and take away the staff from the prior and then get close up with the lightsaber
      And the Prior can do the exact same thing on Yoda. Plus Priors are advanced humans, and thus come with powers even without the staff.
      Remember Dany Boy? He didn't need that much of a staff to lift people in the air.
      The staff amplifies their powers. Now, you may want to show me when did Yoda send people over the horizon of a planet, when Yoda created a rapid plague from his own DNA, when Yoda casted large walls of fire, casted personnal shields all around him, even more without being exhausted, when Yoda resurrected entire populations, when Yoda created planetary shields which would absorb enemy fire and crush planets right do theri most intimate Schwarzschild radius, etc.

Same goes for the Sith. Lightning bolts, force chock and a few other gimmicks don't weigh much.

Yoda would win because have you seen Attack of the Cones he is a BAMF
      Actually, he's particularily lame in that film. All his fancy techniques and absurd decisions didn't prevent Dooku's escape, with all the consequences this failure triggered.
      His second failure against Palps is just more telling.

Darth Vader would choke her out so her shield could do nothing.
      She would choke him. Pull him off the ground. Press all the suit's buttons from a distance. Etc. She's basically an uber Prior. With a p-shield.

The Emperor has crazy powers so in the end I bet he would make Adria his new Apprentice
      Adria has crazy powers as well. Where are you going with this?

Now lets just say that you disagree with these facts then the sith or the Jedi could come up with an anti-prior device and still use there powers because Jedi/Sith aren't Advanced Humans but power comes through the force
      Anti prior device?
      Ysalamari. Where a Prior looses his powers because of an advanced piece of technology, Force Sensitive people loose their powers because they're in proximity of a 20 centimeters long furry slug. Sorry if I have a tad more respect for the Prior. Plus over a certain time, the anti-Prior device looses its effects. Ysalamari don't, and their Force nullifying field expands exponentially the more of these slimos there are.
      The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
        Anti prior device?
        Ysalamari. Where a Prior looses his powers because of an advanced piece of technology, Force Sensitive people loose their powers because they're in proximity of a 20 centimeters long furry slug. Sorry if I have a tad more respect for the Prior. Plus over a certain time, the anti-Prior device looses its effects. Ysalamari don't, and their Force nullifying field expands exponentially the more of these slimos there are.
        I didn't think you thought the EU was canon because in the Star Destroyer vs BC-303 you hated the books so what is it the books or not. You can't use the EU in one argument and denounce them in another.

Also if you kill a Jedi he would become more powerful then ever before while if a prior dies they don't ascend so the Jedi win there
        Vote Anubis for President in 2012
        A Face you Can Trust
        sigpic
        So whats the worst that could happen?
        Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
        It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

heres a good one

adria vs voldemort or harry potter!!!

both people wielding powers like adria but voldemort would be more powerful.

priors also have there personal forcefields too like in beachead
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X