No announcement yet.

Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Asgard will definately have a large part in the game.

Also, the little 'Fudge-up' I mentioned earlier is tied in with the Ori, and ascension.
    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
      The Asgard will definately have a large part in the game.

Also, the little 'Fudge-up' I mentioned earlier is tied in with the Ori, and ascension.
      i just thought of somethin....FURLINGS!!!! lolz r they gonna be in the game?
      Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
      Anime signature in spoiler tag
      Spoiler:
      Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

no.
        You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

So how long till the next update?
          www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

about a week. I've had a pretty busy last few days.

-LGBT-

Comment

Sweet. I'll try to control my urges to play until then. I even downloaded Gamemaker and might mess around with it just to see what its like. I put it in advanced mode and it seems relatively simple I just need to learn its own navigation so I can use it more quickly. Maybe I'll put together a sample.
              www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

I was impressed with the earlier demos, and look forward to future information.

Comment

The current figures are based on the episodes 'Lost City', 'Exodus', 'Revelations', and 'Off the Grid'. There are others, but those episodes are the only significant ones.
                  Your troop transport is way too small. During the episode where the invasion of a planet takes place and they're overlooking the cliff and the ships are landing you can clearly see the troop transports are considerably bigger than the Al'kesh Bombers, and yet you have it as actually being shorter (32meters vs. 34meters).

Comment

Sorry Battera, I haven't found ANY time to work on the Bridges or something. If you still want me to try and find time I will, but I won't feel bad if you're disappointed and choose some one else to work on it.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

It's ok. If someone else wants to work on the bridges then go ahead.

-LGBT-

Comment

It's ok. If someone else wants to work on the bridges then go ahead.
                        bridges? for wut?....we gonna have inside ship fighting?
                        Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                        Anime signature in spoiler tag
                        Spoiler:
                        Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

No, for cutscenes.

-LGBT-

Comment

nice
                            So can we have the links to all the demos the actual game and this new demo.
                            Hola

Hello

Comment

Are there any new links to any files?

Comment

The most recent link was a couple pages back, I think.

-LGBT-

Comment

Working...
                                X