No announcement yet.

Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the ori war ship really that big compaered to the 304 class?
    Oh, believe me its not the first time we tried it
    I shot him...

in the leg...
    I'm invulnerable!
    Spoiler:
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten.
    http://www.aviationexplorer.com/airc...ft_carrier.jpgUSN

Comment

Judging by what we've seen in the show the Ori war ships are HUGE in comparison to almost all ships, and the Earth ships are tiny in comparison to almost all ships. There even smaller than the Ha'taks, and the Ha'taks are much smaller than the Ori ships if you watch Camelot.
      www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Hey, This is to Battera or whoever else is working on the game: you can make the window how ever big you want to make it. and it runs well. There is no maximum window size.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

1.The game will likely be finished within a month.

2.Yes, the 304 is that small to an Ori Warship

3.As i think I have stated before, I think it is just my computer.
          You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

It may be useful if people posted their system specs.

Intel Pentium III @ 1GHz (Coppermine-T)
            40GB ATA Hard Drive
            Windows XP Pro SP2

133 MHz FSB
            512 MB SDRAM @ 133 MHz

32 MB NVIDIA GeForce2 MX400 Graphics
            SB Live! Sound Card

That should be just the basics.

Comment

Pentium 4 2.53 Gigahertz
              90 GB ATA hard drive
              Windows XP home SP2

768 MB 333MHZ DDR2Ram
              256 MB Nvidia Geforce FX 5200 Video Card

Sound makes little differenc ehere.
              www.theamericanright.com

Comment

Lucky.

The next computer that I would get, I would build myself.

Anyway, I figure that if my system can run both demos well, you would only need a computer from the late late 90's and forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                  Do you have an approximate time( 1 week, 1 month,etc.) for when you might finish the game?
                  He said like three days.

Best Stargate quote:
                  Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                  Green is your friend.

Comment

That '3 says' thing was for the demo. The full version will be relased anytime in one week, to a month.

Also, I've increased the size of the screens a hell of a lot.
                    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Battera, could you post your system specs? Maybe we can get a good idea of what the minimum recommended specs should be for your game. I do remember you saying that if the screen size was increased significantly, it would cause a slowdown.

Also the information regarding standard desktop resolution would also be good.

I currently run at SXGA (1280x1024) @ 75Hz.

Comment

you should make a website about your game. it'll maybe attract more people to the game. just a suggestion.
                        maybe using freewebs or something aloong that lines

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I would recommend a better file host, since some of us have had trouble downloading.

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
                            That '3 says' thing was for the demo. The full version will be relased anytime in one week, to a month.

Also, I've increased the size of the screens a hell of a lot.
                            Thank you soooooo much!

I have no idea what my system specs are nor do I feel like looking for them. It'll run fine on my computer.

Best Stargate quote:
                            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                            Green is your friend.

Comment

Mine is Celeron 1.6 Ghz
                              1024mb ram
                              64mb v.card
                              (And thats a notebook!)

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                              Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                              the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                              Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                              The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

My Grandpas notebook that I'm running right now is a mobile Pentium M at 1.6 GHZ
                                512 megs or RAm
                                256 Megabyte X300 Graphics by ATI.

It'll run fine on that.
                                www.theamericanright.com

Comment

Working...
                                X