Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Battera
    When the supergate segment exits a stargate, it is only about 4.5 meters wide. The segment somehow expands to several times its original size, equaling the size of an Al'kesh.
    I dont think So, maybe the ones on Camelot, but I dont think that the ones on Beachhead are that size. Theres proof that the cargo ship is the approximate size of the Segment

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

The segment is almost twice as long as a cargo ship, as posted in the above picture. The Al'kesh is almost twice as long as a cargo ship.

Also, I MAY release the game a little Early-as early as tommorow.

Why you ask?

Because I have cut the 'Atlantis' Section of the game for a lack of material to work with for missions. I am going to fix every error in the game, and try to make the game as good as possible. I have all night, morning, and afternoon to work on it.

Also, does anyone mind if I cut sound effects?
      You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. DONT DONT DONT. KEEP SOUND EFFECTS AND ADD BACKGROUND MUSIC PLEASE> ATLEAST KEEP Sound EFFECTS. BY THE WAY, I MADE SOmE CAMELOT MUSiC. RECORDEd THE ACTUAL CAMELOT THEme> ANyBODY WANT IT? Oh, and you still added the codes, right?

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

SOUND EFFECTS=GOOD

And do I remember something about background music?
          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

The background music was cut because it slowed the game waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down (It was needed to have that many a's). The game took almost 2 hours to load with BGM!

And who would I have to ask to get the game uploaded and downloadable from the GW site?
            You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Keep sound effects, though. Probably Wallpaperman.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
                The background music was cut because it slowed the game waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down (It was needed to have that many a's). The game took almost 2 hours to load with BGM!

And who would I have to ask to get the game uploaded and downloadable from the GW site?
                Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by 1138
                  The blockade runner in Episode 3 was not designed to be the same ship as the one in Star Wars. We have a quote in the July 2005 Cinefex from the VFX crew that confirms this. It's supposed to "come from the same factory line" but isn't the same.

As for the Millenium Falcon, it's well known that the external on-set model was constructed undersized.

But everything else has been extremely consistent.

if you meen that the ship in ep 3 and the ship in ep 4(the corellian corvettes) arent supposed to be the same, well, that is a lie, both are corellian corvettes, both are same the diplomatic cruiser for the alderanian government

on a side note, in one of the expanded universe books, i beleive leia finds her corvette from ep IV and used that hehe

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

Thats the downside of working with Gamemaker. Extremely inefficient coding. Taking 2 hours to load such a tiny simple game on even the slowest computer is absurd.
                    www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Tiny, simple game?

-LGBT-

Comment

I think he means relatively speaking..

Comment

..........anyway..........

I need two beta tester for the final version of the game. The first two people to post their request get the job.

-LGBT-

Comment

i will try it =) wut do u need 2 do?
                            Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                            Anime signature in spoiler tag
                            Spoiler:
                            Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

well, for one wait for another tester...

Two, I'll need your e-mail to send you the file.

-LGBT-

Comment

me, Ill do it
                                Last edited by Ancient665; 08 July 2006, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X