No announcement yet.

Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going away for a few days, and I just wanted to say that I still need that super destroyer Flagship ship for the Vajnaarians!
    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Who
      cameron. In the pic of the 304, it is not black, it actually grey. the shadows make it look black, but it is grey.
      Still, battera's was too light, no offense Battera.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
        I'm going away for a few days, and I just wanted to say that I still need that super destroyer Flagship ship for the Vajnaarians!
        Working on it!

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

On demo #4 I'm stuck in a continuous loop of trying to destroy the prometheus on the Goa'uld missions. Am I doing something wrong or is that the end of the demo?
          Last edited by Daryl Froggy; 25 June 2006, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Thats the way it is. Sry about that.

Heres a redo on battera's hatak, hope ya like it:

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Oh, and by the way, dont tell me that it looks black in space but its actually gray, like Battera's sprite, cuz theres been more than enough references to prove otherwise. All I did was recolor it. And it looks better in space.
              Last edited by Cameron Mitchel; 25 June 2006, 01:14 PM.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Iv finally come out with a demo of my game. it is based off of the war with the Wraith. Type this into your address bar or right click(link doesn't work):
                http://www.freewebs.com/ltcolsheppar...anteanwars.exe

please give feedback.
                Last edited by Ltcolshepjumper; 25 June 2006, 01:07 PM.
                Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

So, in demo #4, are there any Atlantis missions? Also, can the ha'taks launch gliders?

Comment

No and no.
                    Last edited by Ltcolshepjumper; 25 June 2006, 03:43 PM.

Spoiler:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                      Iv finally come out with a demo of my game. it is based off of the war with the Wraith. Type this into your address bar or right click(link doesn't work):
                      http://www.freewebs.com/ltcolsheppar...anteanwars.exe

please give feedback.

Well, the game is pretty hard! I think you accidentaly made the weapons of the wraith damage integrity directly Alsom you should make views that follow the Ancient ships, and I suggest that you either make the wraith weaker, or make the drones stronger.
                      You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

It's alot easier than the ethon level.

Edit: I hav made the corrections( the wraith are suppose to be hard to beat; to many makes the game lag)
                        Last edited by Ltcolshepjumper; 25 June 2006, 04:47 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

why is the wraith ship firing 30 plasma bolts per second..the game is over in 3 seconds!!!! lower the wraith firing rate and damage, raise the lantean shield...fix the intergrity damage problem...and one the Lantean are far more powerful than a single wraith hive..

Comment

I can hold out against several Wraith carrier groups.

It just takes a strong tactician.

Comment

Dont know if its just my computer or what but some levels (Two and Four) run quite slow as if its only doing a few frames per sec

Comment

On, demo 4, what is the last level for all the races?

Comment

Working...
                                X