Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BC - 303
    i gave up on a retry on the Hatak, im happy with my first one now.
    Im glad you like my ship, i love your ones, there brilliant.
    the Baltian ships are so brilliant.
    TY!

Vrajntak:

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Yes, your Vor'tak pwns!

Also (THIS IS MAJOR) I have decided that the final release of the game will be... released 7/13/06, the day before the season 10/3 release.

The Beta version will only be released to those who can complete all of the missions of the first version, and here's my reason for that:

The one thing all enemy ships in the first version have in common, is a sigle weapon fired at a time from each ship, and each level is small, and the player can go off screen to avoid fire. Even so, the game is still hard enough!

The Beta version pushes difficulty to the limits! Most enemy ships have multiple weapon points, can evade fire, are more durable than the previous ships we know, and chase you with more zeal! The levels are open, and entire fleets can battle! Not all battles are in space, some taking place on planets! The player cannot fly out of screen, taking away their only true advantage. Your only saving grace is that the enemy races will often fight eachother, before they go to you. No allies, countless enemies. Truly a new level of skill is recquired to complete this game.

Verson Beta is divided into five stages, with ten objectives (Missions) per stage. The final battle is against the most powerful warship in the history of the universe...

EDIT Posted this before the I saw the new ship): THAT SHIP RCKS!
      You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

That is my Vortak or whatever.

Edit:How are you gonna know if someone has beaten the first version?
        Edit:I think they should be on par with the ancients not greater
        Last edited by Ltcolshepjumper; 22 June 2006, 01:03 PM.
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
          Yes, your Vor'tak pwns!

Also (THIS IS MAJOR) I have decided that the final release of the game will be... released 7/13/06, the day before the season 10/3 release.

The Beta version will only be released to those who can complete all of the missions of the first version, and here's my reason for that:

The one thing all enemy ships in the first version have in common, is a sigle weapon fired at a time from each ship, and each level is small, and the player can go off screen to avoid fire. Even so, the game is still hard enough!

The Beta version pushes difficulty to the limits! Most enemy ships have multiple weapon points, can evade fire, are more durable than the previous ships we know, and chase you with more zeal! The levels are open, and entire fleets can battle! Not all battles are in space, some taking place on planets! The player cannot fly out of screen, taking away their only true advantage. Your only saving grace is that the enemy races will often fight eachother, before they go to you. No allies, countless enemies. Truly a new level of skill is recquired to complete this game.

Verson Beta is divided into five stages, with ten objectives (Missions) per stage. The final battle is against the most powerful warship in the history of the universe...

EDIT Posted this before the I saw the new ship): THAT SHIP RCKS!
          Guess Beta is for ME!!!!!!!!!!!! HOOORAYYYYY!!! "Now THAT'S what I'm talking 'bout"- Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

This is how the beta will work:

After you beat the final mission of each race, a code will appear.

There will be a different code for each race. If someone wants to get the beta version, they need to pm me the codes in this order:

Tau'ri, Tau'ri (Atlantis), Goa'uld, Wraith, Asgard.

EDIT:

Duh... I forgot!

Since the beta version seems that it will have alot of top-notch sprites, I desided to revamp the only sprite the player will actually use:

Last edited by Battera; 22 June 2006, 01:31 PM.
            You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

That's brilliant
              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
                This is how the beta will work:

After you beat the final mission of each race, a code will appear.

There will be a different code for each race. If someone wants to get the beta version, they need to pm me the codes in this order:

Tau'ri, Tau'ri (Atlantis), Goa'uld, Wraith, Asgard.

EDIT:

Duh... I forgot!

Since the beta version seems that it will have alot of top-notch sprites, I desided to revamp the only sprite the player will actually use:

That's awesome. Can't wait til I beat it all. That's Brilliant!

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Uh, I still say the blue asgard turrets or whateever should be the color of the ship or just a little darker, still, blue just doesnt go with the ship. And please make the bridge at least light blue, like the Orion bridge, the green really doesnt go.

More like:

Will your Beta Still take a month to complete?
                  Last edited by Cameron Mitchel; 22 June 2006, 05:37 PM.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Vrajvertak (Battle Station):

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel
                      Vrajvertak (Battle Station):

Love the battle station (Hate your name for it), and I'll consider your Illiad!

-LGBT-

Comment

i will test bata...i beat the game...lol the new races sound cool
                        Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                        Anime signature in spoiler tag
                        Spoiler:
                        Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

me for beta, i love this game, even so much to design the Gothic Goa'uld ship, or atleast the Prototype that all other designes were based on!
                          Hola

Hello

Comment

Sry, It had to be named something... and you have to wait til the game comes out to PLAY beta, not test it. I beat the game too , but there are still two races we havent played yet.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

i test beta, completed the asgard in 3mins. and gould in about 5. tauri isnt faic coz of the satelite, takes too long to make it seem an impressive speed. lol

Comment

Originally posted by happyclappy
                                i test beta, completed the asgard in 3mins. and gould in about 5. tauri isnt faic coz of the satelite, takes too long to make it seem an impressive speed. lol
                                if you keep moving left to right, the satellite wont have a chance to hit you.

Took me about maybe 7 mins to beat the tauri lvl.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Working...
                                X