Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like the vulcan
    anyway about this game
    i couldnt get the Promethues in the supergate, how do you boost?
    on some Hatak levels it desplays a warning after completeing (i think its if your people dont die and the enermys do)
    there was a problem in the Hatak, it skipped the one after you learn about Anubis, and went straight to promethues, and after you beet it, it does promethues again, and then again, and then again, then i quit
    Oh and the Asgurd level seems to stop after doing the level with the Replicator warship arearing from noware.
    Hola

Hello

Comment

Those designs are ok, but the names are horrible. Each ship the Tau'ri build is symbolically named.

The Prometheus, named for the Titan of Forethought who stole fire from the gods, and gave it to humanity. The Prometheus was built with the tech of the Goa'uld and the Asgard; both races impersonate gods, making the 'Prometheus' a fitting name.

The Daedalus is the name of an accomplished architect in mythology, a fitting name for Earth's first DSC-304.

Odessey is an intellectual quest, and Korolev was a russian rocket scientist.

Vulcan is the god of Blacksmiths, The Illiad was a story about a war (Fitting for a ship, built during a war), and Aquam is a declinattion of the Lation word 'Aqua', meaning Water. The Aquam was going to be a submersable, like a super-scaled Puddle jumper. I actually tried to shape it a little like a jumper.
      You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

I had a problem with the Hatak level as well. I think you boost with shift, I may be wrong. The Asgard level shouldn't be messing up
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

How about the Heracles, the greatest hero in Greek Mythology
          Also known as the Roman name Hercules. Or Icarus, the son of Daedalus.
          Last edited by Cameron Mitchel; 15 June 2006, 04:19 PM.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

i like the super hatak, nice one Humans
            Hay leave me alone, its 2AM and im tired, sorry if i make mistakes.
            nice one Humans!
            Last edited by BC - 303; 15 June 2006, 05:01 PM.
            Hola

Hello

Comment

Lads? I do hope that that was a typo...
              You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

fixed
                nice one fellow human
                Hola

Hello

Comment

I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure that every sprite seen in the game was made by ME, and no one else. The only sprites that will appear in the game that wern't made by me are the Orion, the Hive Ship, Cruiser, and Ancient weapons platform.

-LGBT-

Comment

Cant wait for the game to come out--

---Battera question since you made the game(and only Battera)-is the dowened jaffa ship the last level for the tauri?

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity
                      Whoa! Looks like some really creative designs are rolling out for non-canon ships!
                      What's it look like, my browser's just giving me a red X.

Best Stargate quote:
                      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                      Green is your friend.

Comment

what do you make your games with Bettera?

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                          What's it look like, my browser's just giving me a red X.
                          just right click on the pic and click show picture. Also, Battera uses game maker 5 to make his games.

Oh, and why would the jaffa level be the last if The last episode we saw was Camelot and it had a major battle in it? Im not going to answer your question since you want Battera to answer it, but think about your question.
                          Last edited by Cameron Mitchel; 16 June 2006, 02:59 AM.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

i ment of that demo, and thank you for answering my second question

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient665
                              i ment of that demo
                              Okay, yeah.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I'll try one more run thorugh of the demo to see if I can get past the Jaffa level, meaning that it will end and move on to the next level.

Comment

Working...
                                X