Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milleniumlance
    how do you save????....I don't visit this thread everyday...
    save-1,2,3,4,5
    load-f1,f2,f3,f4,f5

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

As always excellent job with the way things are going battera. And as always, there is always constructive criticizm I like to provide.

1.) With the missiles, you are not able to target anything but one thing at a time. All the missiles follow the path to the reticle. At www.javagameplay.com there is a game called Doomsday.(I don't know if the site is still operational) It involves shooting down asteroids and stuff before they destroy cities. You can target individual asteroids, fire and then target something else immediately after targeting the first thing. I suggest you use that. By doing this you would be able to lace individual targets.

2.)This kind of ties in with the first one. When doing the thing above, you click and a crosshair appears on the screen where you clicked. The missile is then guided there until it gets to that place then it detonates its payload. I reccomend this as an option you can turn on and off. When it is off, you could radically change the trajectory of the missiles in order to guide it to your desired target.

3.) Bigger screen

4.) You should have more than one railgun.

5.)For sound effects, i reccomend you take them from the show. In the second engagement with the hive(s) there is a small part. I'll post a pic of the part I'm talking about.

I have no idea if this pic is going to come out good b/c my monitor has been acting weird lately.

Get your railgun sound effects from this part. Then get your missile sound effects from Ethon when they fire the missiles at the satellite.

Best Stargate quote:
      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
      Green is your friend.

Comment

1. Unless that game comes with the code on how to do that...

2. Unless YOU have to code on how to do that...

3. Okay.

4. For that, I'd need multiple objects, which I probably could do, but that would make the prommie too strong

5. Ok, and how can I record sounds from a video? If you know of a program PLEASE entlighten me, and I'm sorry if that statement sounds mean, but I f I could record sounds directly from the videos, I would.
        You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
          1. Unless that game comes with the code on how to do that...
          2. Unless YOU have to code on how to do that...
          Just ask the people on javagameplay how it was coded.

4. For that, I'd need multiple objects, which I probably could do, but that would make the prommie too strong
          What do you mean by multiple objects?

5. Ok, and how can I record sounds from a video? If you know of a program PLEASE entlighten me, and I'm sorry if that statement sounds mean, but I f I could record sounds directly from the videos, I would.
          I have no idea, I was kind of hoping that you or someone else on this forum know how to do that.

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

Um, I just beat the asgard level where you destroy the replicator ship and those circle thingys. Does that mean I've done all the asgard levels?

Best Stargate quote:
            Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
              Um, I just beat the asgard level where you destroy the replicator ship and those circle thingys. Does that mean I've done all the asgard levels?
              I believe so. Battera, did you get my PM?

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Yes. It does. I've beaten it about 10 times and there is no other Asgard room
                Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

1. I got your PM.

2. Yes that is the last level.
                  You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

1. I got your PM.

2. Yes that is the last level.
                    Good. YOu still should have gotten my ori cruiser sprite. lol. It is a cool lvl.
                    Spoiler:
                    The camelot level is good. and the message at the end is really good.
                    GJ overall Battera. You deserve a round of applause.

[APPLAUSE][/APPLAUSE]

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel
                      Good. YOu still should have gotten my ori cruiser sprite. lol. It is a cool lvl. The camelot level is good. and the message at the end is really good. GJ overall Battera. You deserve a round of applause
                      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                        I wonder how Battera's BC-305 will look....

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Like a bigger 304... The ship WAS a 304, before We finally learned a secret about Ancient tech that let us reproduce some of it.

-LGBT-

Comment

Like a bigger 304... The ship WAS a 304, before We finally learned a secret about Ancient tech that let us reproduce some of it.
                            What level does your DSC-304 come into the game?

Best Stargate quote:
                            Green is your friend.

Comment

What level does your DSC-304 come into the game?
                              The 304 comes in like near the end. only for two missions. This is my take on the BC-305:

If any of you cant see the pic, here's the link:

http://www.freewebs.com/sgrom/sprites/bc-305.PNG

It might say cnnot display page the first time you click the link, i believe all this is because im out of bandwidth. well, if that happens, just refresh the page.

See where the BC-305 is bigger and has two turrets, like the one in the SGA episode Trinity. Not as powerful, but like it. Also, it has a Tollan Ion Cannon, which carried a similar design to the Weapon in Trinity (Note: the building on which it rested was quite similar to the Building on which the Tollan Ion cannon rested on).
                              Last edited by Cameron Mitchel; 15 June 2006, 12:28 PM.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I can't get past the supergate level. Is there a way that I can get to the hole in the supergate before the last piece goes in?

Just something I noticed: On many of the levels, you are unable to boost.

Best Stargate quote:
                                Green is your friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X