Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freyr's mother
    I can't get past the supergate level. Is there a way that I can get to the hole in the supergate before the last piece goes in?

Just something I noticed: On many of the levels, you are unable to boost.
    Use the shift button. Start moving time the level starts. YOu dont really have to be perfect in the slot. It should pop up a message:

Spoiler:
    In a last ditch effort to survive, you and the remaining crew hop aboard the Prometheus's F-302s, and escape before the Prometheus is destroyed. The Earth ship named 'Odyssey' arrived and picked you up. As a reward for your valor, you were given command of the Odyssey! The Odyssey is a BC-304 class ship. Faster, stronger and more resilient than the Prometheus. Your next mission is to protect a Jaffa ship from a group of Goa'uld Ha'tak. The Jaffa ship's shields are low, its engines and weapons don't work. Your Mission: Destroy the Ha'tak, and don't let the Jaffa ship get destroyed!

I know because I didnt get to it first until I used the boost. And you can use boost. But you cant have the space and the shift buttons pressed at the same time. You have to let go of space.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Boosting is only open to the Tau'ri.

How about I have everyone vote on the design of the BC-305? I'm sure I could post my designs quickly.
      You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Ok
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel
          Use the shift button. Start moving time the level starts. YOu dont really have to be perfect in the slot. It should pop up a message:

I know because I didnt get to it first until I used the boost. And you can use boost. But you cant have the space and the shift buttons pressed at the same time. You have to let go of space.

Thanks.

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
            Boosting is only open to the Tau'ri.

How about I have everyone vote on the design of the BC-305? I'm sure I could post my designs quickly.
            That sounds good.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Personally I think the original thoughts on the 305 make it way to overpowered. I doubt very much in the confines of the show that we could surpass the Asgard.

On the other hand its your game. Maybe you could just make it an unlockable ship that you get when you beat all the Tau'ri levels, and then you could go back and play them all with it.
              www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Damn, that first odyssey level is really hard!

How many F-302's do you have the odyssey carrying?

Best Stargate quote:
                Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                  Damn, that first odyssey level is really hard!

How many F-302's do you have the odyssey carrying?
                  go off the page. wait til about a min to a min n a half then come out. The hataks should be right on top of each other. then fly til ur on the hataks aim the cursor on them while ur still on them and press "V". Itll nuke em and take em all out.

U dont need any f302s

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Which of the three ships do you like?
                    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Which of the three ships do you like?
                      the Middle one is good, but the blue doesnt go well. I still like mine.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I like the Illiad.

Best Stargate quote:
                        Green is your friend.

Comment

i would say the vulcan if the hanger bays were rectangular and a little bigger. if you want ideas you could just go over to the good old starship design thread

Comment

Yeah, the Illiad is good. the blue and green, as I said, dont go well with the ships and the fact that the first and last ships dont go well with something that would be Earth design. Here's my modification of your ships. and 2 more. Dont take it personal that I modified something of yours once again. LOL

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Like a bigger 304... The ship WAS a 304, before We finally learned a secret about Ancient tech that let us reproduce some of it.
                              and what will that secret be? huh? LOL

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Whoa! Looks like some really creative designs are rolling out for non-canon ships!

Comment

Working...
                                X